Construction estimates - who can check?

jahrider

I have the cost of building for my project from a construction company. Who can help check prices and determine how much they correspond to the market prices and what can be saved? Ready to pay. Need someone experienced and who knows the prices at Phuket.

1 hour ago, jahrider said:

Need someone experienced and who knows the prices at Phuket.

" I have the cost of building for my project from a construction company." ???? ????

Prices in Phuket more than likely to be a rip off not knowing the right people, depends what you want.

Hope someone can help.

Did you only get the one quote ? Always get at least one other for comparison.

If you have a BOQ you can check prices online such as at GlobalHouse or Dohome, even just a random check of some items should give you an idea.

• Like 1

Pity you are not in my neck of the woods, I could just do with a nice take off and prepare a spec and costs.

A bill of Quants is far too formal and unneccesary for a single dwelling construction and is never done after a quote, its done pre quote to let a client know what the likely budget costs will be.

A blank bill would then be sent to builders with drawings so everyone was quoting for the same.

Thank you very much for advises, guys! I found a guy who works as a manager in construction company which is build condominiums at Phuket and he gave me advises how to get 40% off of calculation I showed him.