Tom Hanks pays tribute to those who helped him through coronavirus as he and his wife return home

snoop1130

Tom Hanks pays tribute to those who helped him through coronavirus as he and his wife return home

BY LOUISE MCCREESH

tom-hanks-on-jimmy-kimmel-1560547660.jpg

JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!

Tom Hanks has paid tribute to the people who cared for him and his wife Rita Wilson following their coronavirus diagnosis.

Earlier this month, the actor tested positive for Covid-19 while staying in Australia ahead of production on Baz Luhrmann's Elvis Presley biopic.

Having reassured fans that he was 'feeling better' earlier this week, Tom revealed on Twitter on Saturday (March 28) that he and Rita are now back at home in Los Angeles.

In his tweet, Tom also thanked the citizens of Australia who "looked after" he and Rita as they recovered from the disease, making their return home possible.

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a31967977/tom-hanks-coronavirus-update-los-angeles/

• Like 1

Meh - he's done this before.
In Inferno he saves the world from a deadly virus.

Someone, somewhere, is probably trying to sell a movie script about this virus and they'll want Hanks to star in it (and use his personal experience with the virus as a selling point).
It will probably be a dramatic, espionage type movie about spies and bio-weapon research labs (because the real story would be, for the most part, just as boring as "Sully"). 
Hanks will be the hero that races to contain the outbreak - and comes up with the cure of course.

Sheesh, it's boring me already and they (whoever is probably trying to write a script like that) haven't even pitched the idea to any studio heads yet (or they have and it hasn't made the news yet - because of the virus).

You can bet that there will probably be a couple of "hero" movies that will come out within weeks of this thing being "officially" contained.

16 minutes ago, lust said:

His Instagram page is full of paedophile accusations.. interesting.

A friend of mine recently copy/pasted a wall of rant that he'd seen on the net to his own timeline. 
In the rant, the writer claimed that Hanks wasn't infected but was actually under arrest in Australia - for pedophile related crimes. 

The writer also claimed that many more famous people would also be arrested in the near future.
He also claimed that the Covid virus was part of some master plan and a bunch of other <deleted> that was pure loony.

On my friend's page I noted some of the BS that was apparent in the rant and wonder what the writer was going to say in a couple of months when none of his BS came true. I noted that his <deleted> actually made some religious kooks seem almost normal by comparison.

Already, at least one of his claims has been proven to be BS, though no doubt some will claim that the Australian government has covered it all up and the "victim(s)" have all mysteriously disappeared (despite them having no way of actually knowing who any of the "victims" would have been).

A good conspiracy theory needs a complete lack of evidence in order to survive.