Does Thailand report the daily totals for people tested?

Monomial

I have been going through the MoPH site looking for actual figures on this virus. What I am looking for is a table showing by day the total number of tests performed, the total that were positive, the total that were negative, and the total inconclusive.

In particular, I want to do an exponential fit on the ratio of positive results to total number tested, and see how quickly it is increasing.  Poor sampling and manipulation can obscure many things, but whatever criteria they use, there should be a very clear exponential curve in the RATIO of positive tests to total tests, and that pattern should show a bump when the shutdown was introduced.  The seriousness of this epidemic should be apparent in the data, and by restricting ourselves to looking at ratios we should be able to cancel out much of the testing bias.

I have been unable to find the raw data on the MoPH site. Does anyone have a source where it can be downloaded?

I don't think you will find anything. Same for many countries, the more people that are tested positive, the more the mortality rate goes down. 

Just assume that you are being lied to, Chinese reports for instance, aren't worth squat.

• Like 1

Go to coronavirus testing ourworldindata.org. it gives most coutries including thailand, howeverm thailands testing is abismal and reported as under investigation (not tested) 

There is an article in the nation that there are 34 test faciliyies throughout thailand and can carry out 200 tests per day. Even though they say they have developed the 15 minute test

9 hours ago, Farmerkev said:

thailands testing is abismal and reported as under investigation

Judging by the reaction of the Thai Govt, imposing lock downs and curfews, the real number of those infected / deceased is far higher than we are being told.

I would expect it's a bit like a Police inspection of Pattaya Soi 6, - nothing to see here, no prostitution in Pattaya. Ah, ignorance is bliss.