Curfew breakers to face 2 years imprisonment

Jonathan Fairfield

22 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Sure, until the money runs out, or people get sick and tired of it. It is just a matter of time. This total isolation is simply not feasible in the long run. And I bet all of those governments know that full well already.

All governments will know that social trouble is only a stones throw away, The people of the Los are rightfully questioning this as it appears under control, it might pay   the thai government to run some clips of what is happening in the rest of the world, like, this is what it could be like, if there were 500/600 a day passing maybe just maybe they would be taking more  notice.

18 minutes ago, Almer said:

All governments will know that social trouble is only a stones throw away, The people of the Los are rightfully questioning this as it appears under control, it might pay   the thai government to run some clips of what is happening in the rest of the world, like, this is what it could be like, if there were 500/600 a day passing maybe just maybe they would be taking more  notice.

Well, I am quite worried about Thailand, I mean some of those western countries can sing it out for some time (by throwing massive amounts of money around) but I am scared about the ability of the Thai government to do the same. Then it might be that the real killer isn't the virus, but other reasons.

• Like 1

2 years imprisonment or if Thai a Wai & told to self isolate for 14 days.

What happened to the returnees whe refused to go into quarantine & scattered ???

The Police just do not have the gumption to carry out orders (nor the means, no doubt)

phone associated to passport.  all recorded.  outside of room, 2 years.  your phone will set off an alarm and a message, as well as freezing your bank account and all assets.  then international law.  all relatives lose everything.  rico act.  then all facebook friends arrested.  

we must have an added "covid" tax every 90 days.  10,000 baht.  

the illuminati is just getting warmed up.  

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 10:52 AM, sjaak327 said:

the virus is a lot less dangerous than the various governments. Time to wake up and stop the nonsense. 

Let me guess, it's just the flu.. It only kills 0.1% of infected people. I have lived through 38.5 pandemics, blablabla 

4 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Vaccine will never come. Too much benefit in the insanity. Nations get to further clamp down on personal freedom. Wealthy can invest in everything medical especially testing kits.

The long emergency

Oh yeah because governments are loving the fact the economies are being strangled to death, and the huge bailouts required when it is all said and done. 

7 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Well, I am quite worried about Thailand, I mean some of those western countries can sing it out for some time (by throwing massive amounts of money around) but I am scared about the ability of the Thai government to do the same. Then it might be that the real killer isn't the virus, but other reasons.

Been saying this since January hence why I did a runner