Bbc.co.uk Blocked

gummy

Yes I meant from Thailand by ministry of information and communication technology. Was on it, appeared to have nothing inflammatory or even a mention of Thailand and then it became blocked at approx 16.32 Thai time

Home page is not blocked by the way, neither are many other sub-sections, e.g. weather, history, children, etc. But if you click into anywhere in the news or sports areas, so that the address has new.bbc.co.uk at the beginning, then it becomes blocked.

Home page is not blocked by the way, neither are many other sub-sections, e.g. weather, history, children, etc. But if you click into anywhere in the news or sports areas, so that the address has new.bbc.co.uk at the beginning, then it becomes blocked.

Not for me (I've just gone to http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6543951.stm).

Navigating news and sports pages without problem (CNN and Google are fine too).

Edited by Tarragona

21:07 BBC.co.uk back again

had the same screen, now okay, sent mail to the BBC for clarification and also to the MICT, these people really get me. CNN was okay earlier as well

Just shows that the powers-that-be are quite happy with feeble, complacent government mouth pieces.

Did CNN manage to talk about anything except the father of Anna-Nichol's baby and the number of Americans who have injured themselves with a Wii whilst watching American Idol today?

this afternoon all the news (BBC-CNN-Bloomberg-MSNBC)channels stopped working for about 30 minutes on UBC sat

Well now it's clear !

A nice little "training", like a rehersal.

New TV chanels, and news websites...

The day they will receive the order, they will be able to cut everything. At the finger tips. :o

this afternoon all the news (BBC-CNN-Bloomberg-MSNBC)channels stopped working for about 30 minutes on UBC sat

Well now it's clear !

A nice little "training", like a rehersal.

New TV chanels, and news websites...

The day they will receive the order, they will be able to cut everything. At the finger tips. :D

Training in Thailand :D

Thats a first!!!! :D

Good God, if they actually train and prepare for a coup, look where we will all be then! :D:o:bah: