Thaiuland's Going Down!

No more Multiple Entries in Countries around Thailand?

:o

Immigration Authority are not able to realize that we're helping the cause of their poor citizens!

They prefer to close the door to farangs because they're not able to accept that Thai Girls prefer Farangs because they have money!

They will faced again a Bird Flu crisis in next November because it's Life circle and the economy will go down more than ever!

Continue to close the door to people who help the economy!

Even if we don't have the 400k, we're able to Live better than You can!

We're paying Thailand taxes each days, buy food, clothes, pay Visa Fees etc.!

WE HELP THAILAND!

You better fix the problem of Prostitution and Illegal workers!

Let us spend money there!

Thailand was going in the good direction but now, they prefer to see Thai Citizen suffering!

A lot of Thai Citizen live from Farangs money!

Continue like that and when Thailand will be in a seriously bad economic situation, I wish that Farangs will not return in this Racist country and will find another country who appreciate our money and help!

The only way this situation can change is if the Thai Citizens realize what's gonna happen soon!

A lot of their enterprise will close!

Look like Immigration wanna see again Thai Family sailing their daughters to bring money back home!

Thailand Citizens!

You better do something soon because Thailand will Die if we let Immigration goes that way!

I know personnaly a member of the Royal Family of Thailand and beleive me, she will be contacted after this message!

I think the major problems of Thailand is the Prostitution and CORRUPTION!

Immigration Authority is doing something that Thailand is going back in their development!

Immigration's Officer are not able to accept that farangs have more money so they prefer to close the door and feel rich! :D

Anyways Thai Citizens will realize the critical situation during the rainy season!

Good Luck Thailand!

EBE

No more Multiple Entries in Countries around Thailand?

:D

Immigration Authority are not able to realize that we're helping the cause of their poor citizens!

They prefer to close the door to farangs because they're not able to accept that Thai Girls prefer Farangs because they have money!

They will faced again a Bird Flu crisis in next November because it's Life circle and the economy will go down more than ever!

Continue to close the door to people who help the economy!

Even if we don't have the 400k, we're able to Live better than You can!

We're paying Thailand taxes each days, buy food, clothes, pay Visa Fees etc.!

WE HELP THAILAND!

You better fix the problem of Prostitution and Illegal workers!

Let us spend money there!

Thailand was going in the good direction but now, they prefer to see Thai Citizen suffering!

A lot of Thai Citizen live from Farangs money!

Continue like that and when Thailand will be in a seriously bad economic situation, I wish that Farangs will not return in this Racist country and will find another country who appreciate our money and help!

The only way this situation can change is if the Thai Citizens realize what's gonna happen soon!

A lot of their enterprise will close!

Look like Immigration wanna see again Thai Family sailing their daughters to bring money back home!

Thailand Citizens!

You better do something soon because Thailand will Die if we let Immigration goes that way!

I know personnaly a member of the Royal Family of Thailand and beleive me, she will be contacted after this message!

I think the major problems of Thailand is the Prostitution and CORRUPTION!

Immigration Authority is doing something that Thailand is going back in their development!

Immigration's Officer are not able to accept that farangs have more money so they prefer to close the door and feel rich! :D

Anyways Thai Citizens will realize the critical situation during the rainy season!

Good Luck Thailand!

EBE

And off you go, try Laos or Cambodia... :o