Thai man stabs wife's ex husband after being accused of stealing wood to build a house

webfact

Thai man stabs wife's ex husband after being accused of stealing wood to build a house

5pm1.jpg

A Thai man in Nakhon Sri Thammarat went round to his wife's ex husband to confront him.

Jakrasunan or "Pat" wanted to know who had been accusing him of stealing wood to build a house. 

Dern, 63, the mother of Thepprasit or "Ek" opened the door and Pat started waving a knife at her. 

Ek armed himself with a knife too and the pair traded insults until they were parted by neighbors. 

But as Pat was persuaded to go home he continued to shout abuse causing Ek to follow him to his house. 

There the pair engaged in a knife battle with the larger of the two prevailing. 

Police found Ek dead from multiple stab wounds to the chest, hand and leg at his house in Ban Na Khao, Dusit sub-district. 

The assailant fled the scene and is being sought by Tham Phannara police. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-04-07
  • Sad 2

My wife's from NST, and I read lots of reports of dangerous violence there.

20 years ago I nicknamed the place 'Nakorn Sri Mafiarat' and it looks like it was an apt moniker. 

• Like 1

I lived in the south for many years on Samui. We encountered alot of people from the south, and they are famous for being hot headed, and losing their temper easily. You do not want to provoke them!

A battle over wood. What can one say? The juvenile spirit prevails. 

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I lived in the south for many years on Samui. We encountered alot of people from the south, and they are famous for being hot headed, and losing their temper easily. You do not want to provoke them!

A battle over wood. What can one say? The juvenile spirit prevails. 

I thought this was an Isaan forum, not the south.

• Confused 1