Big Boxer R 18

Randell

345kg and a price that can breach the 30k EUR mark if optioned out. Nah, I'll pass.

Due to the boxer forward pegs are also impossible. Wonder how the cruiser market will welcome this addition.

Somehow doubt they will be selling many of these but then again high profit margin so low volume also OK.

• Like 2

I'm not getting this bike at all.

If you're into cruisers and want a huge engine the Rocket III has this covered. Elsewhere, the Bobber is more stylish, the HD FatBoy more iconic. I've never liked the look of the Boxer engine, those cylinders sticking out the side remind me of one of those motorhomes with the extending sides, butt ugly.

I think this is one for the fanboys.

Beautiful bike expect for the exhaust pipes that looks like they are about to burst, massive torque as well. 

17500$ in the US for basic model, bet it will sell like hot cakes over there.

I saw it on Yahoo news and in the comments section they were very positive about it (expect on the exhaust pipes).

Looking forward to read a review when it launches not that I want one but out of curiosity. 

5 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

not that I want one

That seems to be the view of many people. I've read it now more than a few times that people are interested, like the looks apart from ape hangers and especially exhaust, would like to try it but most don't see them buying the bike.

$17.5k in US? WOW! In Germany where it's made it starts at roughly $25k for the base model! And from there on it goes extremely quickly through the roof.