bank statement + update same day as apply.......

A couple of day's ago i applied for extension of stay for me , wife, (Lao) and 2 kids, as we all know a bank statement has to be provided the same day stamped as the day we apply, as (in our case) the bank statement needs to be provided by a sub division from our bank located in a shopping mall the time to finish the extensions is practically zero as the sub division bank opens @ 11 am add ques and 1 hour handling time before we can apply in person it would be to late in the afternoon. I suggested a couple of days before my extension to get the bank statement a day before and then update bankbook the day after by a 100 bath transmission........the update can be done @ head quarters of the bank @ 08.30 leaving plenty of time to finish the paperwork on the update day. plus we added there won't be 4 people present all the time when the visa's handled.........after some deliberation it was accepted (corona 19 reason) and we handled the extensions as smooth as silk. One word of advice though regarding our (NK) immigration office, there is a new kid in town, boss, female, nice lady but handle with restraint and care , but fair enough all went well for us.

It might be a win - win advice for family's who extend all together.

Blessings and stay safe

HGMA