China denies city discriminating against 'African brothers'

snoop1130

How much of this is true and how much an attempt to conflict Black Africa

with China where China has a lot of investment.

What we know for sure is that a falling exporter of soy and colored pieces

of cotton with the inscription "In God We trust" is a master of lies.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, SABloke said:

I especially love the "some Chinese who are supposed to be educated" comment. Again, since when has "being educated" made anyone less of an ignorant

I am glad you love it because it is true. I class people who are educated not just the fa t they have a university degree, as I put that way down on the list.

I put those who have been overseas and lived there. Yes the people I commented on had lived in other countries. The sheer indoctrination is unbelievable.

Pulling the CCP line is astounding. they have created a xenophobic culture that closes together when the country is questioned. People still don't understand the fact that paying everything by WeChat or Alipay allows the CCP to track everything you do. Its brainwashing on a monumental scale.

As I mentioned some Chinese are starting to believe the virus came from another country or the one in the west, is different. State brainwashing.

21 hours ago, SABloke said:

Some places (like gyms) require a Health QR before allowing entry which is possible to get, but hard to do due to being in Chinese. My friend was denied entry to a gym because he didn't have it - eventually he got it and now he's free to enter.

Now you are spreading misinformation. Not all gym are doing this. I am in one very big chain and a smaller gym as it has a swimming pool. The chain will not let people in. I have stayed in China and never gone out. I have the green QR code. 

You are obviously an apologist. I am not, just telling the truth. There has been a rise in xenophobia to many people I know and too myself.

Yes this is happening in other places like my birth country of the UK but as this is a thread about China, your comments are less relevant.

Also if you believe the figures and number of cases from the virus per capita of population that are produced, then I really pity you

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zaZa9 said:

We do not have discrimination in China against African brothers,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian told a daily news briefing

Spoke to a friend last night who lives in Guangzhou and hes knows of several teachers who are non white who have been lifted by the Police in the last few days off the street and shaken down and all papers checked.  Some from SA who were with white SA teachers and they were left alone.

Not racist though my a***e

• Like 1

A post containing some overly derogatory racist comments and the replies have been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:06 AM, car720 said:

The truth is that the Chinese people, no more ignorant than any other ignorant people, are in need of desperate rescue from the CCP.  I do not believe however that the world will rescue them.

All people on Earth are responsible for the Governments they have. They alone have the power to overthrow tyranny.

5 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

All people on Earth are responsible for the Governments they have. They alone have the power to overthrow tyranny.

This has a basis in truth however, the case in China is much more complex.  More than 5,000 years of servitude has damaged the people of China to the core.  The young will change things but at a rate much much slower than in the west.