Ko Tao Long Term Rental

Hi All,

I'm the new kid around here. I'm planning to move to Thailand this Aug or Sep. I'm an avid diver. I know everyone says the diving on Phuket is better than the gulf. But, Phuket is just to crowded for me. Besides, I'm a diver than can spend an hour watching one fish.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has information on the availability of long term rentals on Ko Tao.

I have no interest in nightlife so the further away from the "tourist" areas the better. I'd like to keep the price about 10,000 - 12,000 baht per month. Furnished with A/C in bedroom(s) and western bathroom.

Thanks

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

I'm the new kid around here. I'm planning to move to Thailand this Aug or Sep. I'm an avid diver. I know everyone says the diving on Phuket is better than the gulf. But, Phuket is just to crowded for me. Besides, I'm a diver than can spend an hour watching one fish.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has information on the availability of long term rentals on Ko Tao.

I have no interest in nightlife so the further away from the "tourist" areas the better. I'd like to keep the price about 10,000 - 12,000 baht per month. Furnished with A/C in bedroom(s) and western bathroom.

Thanks

Brian

Just come back from Tao and investigated the same thing, because I didnt want to hire Motorcycles when I was there neded it to be close to the Dive Shop (Crystal) found a new place at the top of the main drag by the post office, (in fact found many places there) room, TV / Air Con and promised Sat TV at 6500, on further invstigation there is a lot of places so no worries about finding somewhere