PSU COVID medical support arrives

snoop1130

PSU COVID medical support arrives

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1586955313_1-org.jpg

The medical team on their way to Phuket. Photo: Bangkok Airways

PHUKET:-- A team of 58 doctors, nurses and other medical personnel arrived in Phuket today and will join the staff at the opening of the island’s second “field hospital” at the Prince of Songkla University (PSU) Phuket campus tomorrow.

The medical support team landed at Phuket International Airport on a special Bangkok Airways flight from Songkhla at about 1:30pm.

The team is from the Songklanagarind Hospital located at the PSU Hat Yai Campus. The hospital is a university teaching hospital affiliated to the PSU Faculty of Medicine and serves as the main teaching hospital for all of Southern Thailand.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/psu-covid-medical-support-arrives-75713.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-04-15

Maybe I am stupid or something...bu Thai authorities state that only a about 191 infected cases in Phuket and that most had recovered...why more medical staff needed in phuket, why more field hospitals, by all media in personnel in Phuket have to report to authorities...why phuket sealed from the rest ...strange na

33 minutes ago, JeffyInBkk said:

Maybe I am stupid or something...bu Thai authorities state that only a about 191 infected cases in Phuket and that most had recovered...why more medical staff needed in phuket, why more field hospitals, by all media in personnel in Phuket have to report to authorities...why phuket sealed from the rest ...strange na

Might be a surge. Better to be safe than sorry. I am happy to be locked down for 14 days right now. Best wait it out.

• Like 1