90 day online not working?

Today Friday April 17th, I attempted to do my 90 day report online. (My last report is good until April 29th) I filled out the requested form entered the CAPTCHA number which was verified clicked the button for the next page and nothing but a pop message "That if I had further questions regarding my 90 day report to contact my local immigration office"?

I re entered everything  again and same message appeared.

Last 90 day report I did the report online , same computer and it all went through very well.

Anyone have any thoughts/ Is it the moratorium that might be affecting it?

Thanks

Edited by JESSVANPELT
Spelling error

Download the app from Google play.....did mine a few days ago...simple and came back approved within 24 hours...one glitch as I have renewed my passport and extension since last report in January...it would only accept old passport number

Screenshot_2020-04-17-13-27-06-39_7372d3bd917a0b2787a892528e6a5d04.jpg

Edited by baansgr
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, JESSVANPELT said:

Anyone have any thoughts/ Is it the moratorium that might be affecting it?

That message will come up if the system cannot access the database it checks when you submit page one.

Try again later.

Nothing to do with the exemption from doing 90 day reports.

4 minutes ago, essox essox said:

it is reported that 90 day reporting has BEEN suspended until further notice, perhaps this is WHY it NOT working.....I did mine online some days ago and IT STILL HAS NOT been approved.....see comments by ubonjoe many days ago  !!!

Many people have still been doing their online reports, They have not stopped allowing online reporting.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, anwarbdmn said:

also not work for me using the App

A trouble-shooting guide when encountering problems trying to do your 90-day reporting on-line.

= = = = =

Link to access the 90-day on-line reporting site:

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
The website also allows you to download a very comprehensive Guideline document on how to file your 90-day report on-line.  The Guideline is mostly in thai (with some english pages too) and contains screen-shots of all the steps and possible options.  But actually you do not need it, as the website - in contrast with the TM30 one - is really easy to use.

The link for the mobile app is here:

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/tm47_mobile_service

You can also file your 90-day reports by mail.

> https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90da

Use the address of you local immigration office if not in Bangkok.

= = = = =

TROUBLE-SHOOTING
> Stuck at Opening Page

You have to scroll the center window with the Terms&Conditions text to the very bottom, and then click the '*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them' button.
It's only after having done the above, that clicking the 'Accept' button will open next page on the website.

> Error-message

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

0 - There are some local Immigration Offices that do not accept 90-day reports on-line > check with your local IO or enquire on the Forum

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so your old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated (e.g. the date of arrival needs to be inputted using the drop-down calendar box);

4 - Your browser or configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized (e.g. and AOL.com address) > if so use another e-mail address, e.g. a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try again later.

7 - You are using a Mac-computer, and so you need to set-up the web browser to work, the process is described in the official User Guide for Notification 90 day (which can be downloaded from the opening page of the 90-day website)

And of course

8 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.
> Otherwise you will get the 'Visit your immigration office' message.
It's recommended to mark that period in your calendar for your next 90-day report, as it will save you a trip to IO (in case you are too late, there is a 7-day 'grace' period after the due date for reporting in person at your local IO).