China's revised COVID figures are a bid to 'leave no case undocumented': WHO

rooster59

3 hours ago, rabas said:

Of course, but found nothing to substantiate it. This seems contradictory though...

chinemobile2.jpg

They also say it was true for the other major telecom providers.

https://kr-asia.com/key-stat-china-mobile-loses-7-million-subscribers-in-february-first-loss-in-23-years

how is that in any way contradictory?  nobody is disputing that subscriptions went down.  are you at all interested in the reason why, or is it enough to parrot "21 million subscribers lost" as some sort of gotcha?

what does it mean in context?  is it relevant that 11 million subscribers "went silent" last year in the months after spring festival?  do we take 11 million as the baseline and conclude 10 million died of the virus this year?  or does this indicate the chicoms were doing a dry run last year and only managed to kill 11 million?

**ahhhhhaaaahahhahah!  oh. my. gawd!  i just clicked your link above.  and read it.  did you? 

Edited by ChouDoufu

5 hours ago, hlj said:

The other day I read Wuhan had 87 cremation centers which were getting 3500 urns a day since mid March. It does not take a genus to add up these figures and they work 24 hours around the clock. It takes approximately 1 hour for a cremation cycle. They were also placing more than one in the camber at once.

confirmed by (my wife's) family relatives the numbers were way up there, more than what you mention, they said daily deliveries of cremation urns 5K + ..... but the infiltrated CCP sympathisants will try to discredit that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

China is a closed, totalitarian society.  No way anyone can believe their numbers.

unless a CCP sympathisant .... although some know the truth but are in denial afraid they made a mistake moving there 555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1