Tic Toc

This is the old guys down on TicTok thread, but I'm an old guy too and I've gotten hooked on some of the TicTok video compilations on YouTube, as well as others that are not TicTok videos, but similar short takes that people put together as average 10 minute compilations for their YouTube channel. 

There is a lot of stupid and boring takes, and then some of the funniest stunts and antics I've ever seen, as well as high level skills in gymnastics-acrobatics, soccer and basketball handling and shots, martial arts, parkour free running stunts, driving skills and foolishness, artistic expressions, amazing food related prep and pranks, it goes on and on. And then there is the eye-candy in the various TicTok Girls compilations.

Check out some of the YouTube channels like Xemvn-Khoah Khan Ky Thu. He puts up a new TicTok compilation every day. The previous series "Things you may have seen only once in your life" was better than the current "Embarrasing moments...". 

Not necessarily all Tic Tok videos, but I like amazing skills-oriented Goblin -Like a Boss compilations. 

Also entertaining on YouTube, Bao Yang, Liziqi. Check it out.

Mindless, fascinating, addictive entertainment for quarantine time. 

On 4/18/2020 at 1:02 AM, Crossy said:

Tictoc.com - "Tic Toc is a Dallas-based marketing services and promotional products agency."

Not sure where this is going. But The Pub is a good start methinks.

Tik tok.

It is a China owned company that lets users post vids no longer than 15-seconds.  Extremely popular with the young.

Perfect for training vidiots to have even shorter attention spans.

On 4/18/2020 at 5:35 PM, norfolkandchance said:

Tick Tocking. The practice of moving the arms on each side of the body, in the same direction as the same side leg when marching. Cheers.

Square gaiting in the old money.