Central malls ready to open on May 1 if government gives the green light

Jonathan Fairfield

On 4/20/2020 at 12:41 AM, DrTuner said:

I'm sure they'd be ready to open yesterday, if given the chance. Money numbah one.

I'm sure many staff members would like to go back to work too.... as of yesterday !!

As money is equally important to their lives.

• Like 1

I need the malls to open so I can top up the data on my AIS card at one of their shops. Their web site won't take my credit cards, and when I call the service number I just get a recording telling me to go top up.

Open the schools for children up to the age of 12 they need to get back to school they are the lest group that contract the virus unlike the flu were they are the first to spread to parents  then slowly start with areas that dont have large crowds of people ,shopping malls last on the list but of course the government will listen to big corporations first not scientists.money rules. 

5 hours ago, Enzian said:

I need the malls to open so I can top up the data on my AIS card at one of their shops. Their web site won't take my credit cards, and when I call the service number I just get a recording telling me to go top up.

Use their app. I use AIS for my phone and I can topup with their app using my credit card