Poll signals strengthening support for Biden over Trump in three battleground states

webfact

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He’s not yet the Democrat candidate, so please explain what it is you allege he is ‘trying to avoid’?

It's just the obvious reality. Who do you think is replacing Joe since you are going to angle fish? If you have nobody in mind then I think my point stands.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

It’s good to see that many trump supporters are starting to see how unsuited trump is to handle the duty’s of potus enough of the lies enough of the constant trolling enough of the embarrassment let’s vote the dude out come November 

Yes and put a demented idiot in instead, who might last one year, before his vice president has to take over due to Biden forgetting how to eat and dress... Probably Michelle Obama..

Are these the same polling outfits that claimed HCR had a 95% chance of winning due to her large lead in the polls ? Dream on

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Thats precisely what you alluded to, yet im baiting? 

Im all ears if you want to re-frame your argument.

You should be pleased I'm not permitted to reply to off topic posts. Stop baiting

Edited by simple1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, jimmybcool said:

It is the same polling group.  Ipsos.  And they predict in the primary paragraph that they poll Clinton at 90% chance of being elected.  My point being people who put their faith in these polls as gospel are fooling themselves.

Here is the first sentence in the article:

PRESIDENT: Ipsos’ forecast is that Clinton has a 90% chance of winning the Presidency

Which is why you should go with a good aggregator with a proven track record.

28 minutes ago, 727Sky said:

Yes and put a demented idiot in instead, who might last one year, before his vice president has to take over due to Biden forgetting how to eat and dress... Probably Michelle Obama..

Are these the same polling outfits that claimed HCR had a 95% chance of winning due to her large lead in the polls ? Dream on

Unsure if will be viewed as Off Topic by Mod, if so please delete...

The polls were likely to have been correct until Comey's letter was published on 28 October.

The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify, by contrast. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Brickbat said:

You mean there’s a choice? God help us if the majority of Americans can’t see it’s the demise of World Leadership with this debt loving, bankruptcy expert bully in charge that has proven his crisis management skills by calling a serious threat that has resulted in many Americans to die, a hoax. 

The debt has been agreed to on all sides. What hasn't been is who gets the money. The states going bankrupt are literally on the other side of the corporations trying to get to the cash buffet first.

The corporations that are  still thriving are now doing the work of the government. 

Jim Justice came on tonight who is the governor here in WV. He said that states should be allowed to use stimulus funds to correct budget problems that existed prior to the virus. That's a load of <deleted>.

Also the fracking industry is going to hit here hard. So what? Everybody has it bad now. He knew the consequences of being under diversified and relying on the gas/oil business too long as he was the head of it for many years.

The federal government can't bail ever state out. In years past we had disasters 911, Katrina, fires. However it was one place at a time. There is going to be no security for those that do not begin to tae matters in your own hands. If your governor can not do that well time to find somebody else.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

All Biden has to do at this point, is remain alive and coherent and he has this election in the bag. Trump was knocked out by Covid one minute into the first round. Mylie Cyrus could beat Trump, at this point. 

Get used to saying President Biden! He will make a decent president. Alot more than I can say for the current occupant of the office. The entire planet will rejoice, when Trump is shown the door. 

America may even be able to regain some of it's lost honor and prestige. Maybe.

That's asking a lot. Aside from that he needs to show he isn't caving into people like AOC who think we should never go back to work. She was Bernie's poster child and the seed is still planted. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brickbat said:

As R Kiyosaki says, Stimulus packages are Welfare payments to the RICH.

Mnuchin just acknowledged that some huge corporation got a major chunk of cash with Trump interrupting “ we’ll get it back from them” 

bs only fools will swallow 

I have been saying for months the money will only find it's way back to the rightful owners quicker than people think. It gets even worse if you bail out the government. Now you are excluded from it if you aren't a political entity.

At least with the $1,200 check even retirees in Thailand got a piece. lol

Edited by Cryingdick

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

One thing most conservatives are not aware of, is that a large majority of democrats do not support the far left wing of the party. Personally, I think AOC is rather cute, and I love the way she stands up to the old guard. But, her policies, and many of the positions of both Warren, and Sanders are way out there, and far too extreme for most of us Dems. I am centrist. And so is Joe. Let us hope he stays that way, and does not pander to the extremists.

If he does not waver, he will win in November. The nation needs a positive change. Say no to tweets!

She tweets as much as Trump but less successfully. Why get rid of tweets, that can only disadvantage the smaller, less well known candidates. It equals the playing field. Don't blame Twitter because Donald has used it effectively.

He tweeted his way around CNN and into the Whitehouse.

Anybody paying attention knows the left hates social media and such sites as they always come off as so fracking tone deaf when they try to do it. Here's my gourmet ice cream, let me go get me a beer. 

It's like imagine the president of the USA says liberation is going back to work. Hope she got paid. She can stop going to work anytime damn time now.

Edited by Cryingdick

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The obvious reality is the debates will not happen until after the Democrats confirm their candidate.

Your assertion that Biden is trying to avoid anything is patent nonsense.

He is commonly accepted to be the presumptive nominee. Is that not a fact? Obama has endorsed him right?

Edited by Cryingdick

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

One thing most conservatives are not aware of, is that a large majority of democrats do not support the far left wing of the party. Personally, I think AOC is rather cute, and I love the way she stands up to the old guard. But, her policies, and many of the positions of both Warren, and Sanders are way out there, and far too extreme for most of us Dems. I am centrist. And so is Joe. Let us hope he stays that way, and does not pander to the extremists.

If he does not waver, he will win in November. The nation needs a positive change. Say no to tweets!

Extremists?

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

He is commonly accepted to be the presumptive nominee. Is that not a fact? Obama has endorsed him right?

He can commonly be regarded as anything you wish, it still does not get you out of your nonsense assertion that Biden is trying to avoid debating with Trump, or anything else for that matter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Extremists?

Yes. As a democrat, I consider Sanders and Warren to both be to the extreme left in their policies. There is still a center, and I think a moderate has the greatest chance of winning. There is alot of "Trump fatigue" out there, and many conservative voters will support Biden. Many just did not know who Trump was, when they elected him, and now consider him a far lesser man, and a far more divisive and hateful man, than they assumed he was. 

Biden is very electable now. Especially if he picks the right running mate. Any suggestions? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

So today it was reported by the same jerks in the media looking for their 'gotcha' moment that covid 19 is picking up tempo in red states (flyover country as its referred to by theses same elites) after being exported from their blue states to rural areas. 

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

So blue states spread the virus to red states? 

You know, the same red states that the elites call "flyover country" 

OK, we got you. You're grievously offended by that expression and need to let us know. Why don't you put it as a signature so that it can appear in every post you write?

• Haha 1