Non Immigrant 'o' Multiple Entry

Does anyone know of any embassies or consulates in the SE Asia region (or shall we say within a 4-5 hr flight radius from BKK) which don't seem to have a problem in giving Non Immigrant 'O' (marriage) MULTIPLE entries?

Any experiences from you or friends will be appreciated.

Happy Songkran!!

Big A

We can not answer that question. You better call the Embassy. I called a few months ago before I went, they told me I could get a 1 year multi non o, they told me what to bring as well. I got the visa with no problems in Singapore. I now know that Singapore requires to see 400K in the bank. Last I heard that KL still did not need to see proof of any money. But, to answer your original question, both Singapore and KL are the only two places close to Thaialnd that issue one year non immigrant O visas. Trust me mate, just call the embassy. Spend a few bucks and 5 mins on a phone call just to double check what they require, tell them what you want and ask what you can get. To many idiots book a ticket before making the necessary enquiries and don't get the visa they want. Regardless of what we can tell you, CALL THE EMBASSY!