Outline of lockdown easing measure: Italy approach

Europeanguy

A lot has been said about easing the lockdown measures and I am certainly not an expert, only interested to see what will happen like all of us. But I found this very interesting article from the BBC this morning. It is the first time that I see a comprehensive plan. It uses contagion rates as a yardstick for the easing and is full of interesting ideas and approaches.

And it comes from Italy which has been hit much harder than Thailand.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52435273

Food for thoughts for the Thai government, hopefully it keeps aware of what others are doing.

I'm not an expert too.

How a country decided to approach and face this situation could not always be useful for other countries due to different population behaviors and habits, for sure some points could be taken as reference and then adapted to the local situation.

Anyway, since in many countries that adopted a sort of lockdown or similar, the main actor is the personal responsibility to respect a law, or an "imposed" suggestion, people will always do the difference, (i'm not speaking about criminals  fortunately this behavior is not contagious...by touch) if we are irresponsible, no one government law will be enough effective to solve this situation.

Posterity will judge.