Pattaya seafood grills hot, business not

snoop1130

Pattaya seafood grills hot, business not

By Warapun Jaikusol

1377-N1-Apr-25-01-Lan-Pho-businesses-dead-from-public-parks-closing.jpg

Lan Po Market on the weekends is usually rife with the smell of sizzling shrimp and squid, but under Pattaya’s coronavirus lockdown, business has slipped off the hook.

Naklua’s seafood grills are still hot, but their business is not.

Lan Po Market on the weekends is usually rife with the smell of sizzling shrimp and squid, but under Pattaya’s coronavirus lockdown, business has slipped off the hook.

Rinna Ruksarach said there are virtually no tourists left and locals are only buying raw ingredients to cook themselves at home.

Full Story: https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/pattaya-seafood-grills-hot-business-not-297233

screenshot_10211.jpg

-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2020-04-27

Always learning. Was there a couple of times before driving home by car filling the foam boxes. No idea it is called Lan Po market. For me just "Naklua seafood market".

And when will I be able to go there again?

9 hours ago, champers said:

I think the Governor was appointed and not elected. He is beholden to his masters in Bangkok and does as he is told.

This is correct although a supposed democracy the Governors are appointed.

I think that Bangkok may been allowed to voted their one in though but he left due to ill health & was replaced by a 'chosen one'

13 hours ago, champers said:

I think the Governor was appointed and not elected. He is beholden to his masters in Bangkok and does as he is told.

None of the province governors is elected.

All appointed puppets on a string.

Bangkok an exception, but I can't remember whether there was a an election that serves the name.