More people cry for help as software rejects them for handout

webfact

More people cry for help as software rejects them for handout

By The Nation

800_399fe2fb37649c2.jpg?v=1588146614

A new group of people who did not receive the government’s Bt5,000 cash handout marched to the Finance Ministry on Wednesday (April 29) demanding payment.

Crowds gathered at the ministry’s gate No 4 at 9am asking for help.

Chor Chanpan, 56, said the software had rejected her for the subsidy even though she works as a merchant and was directly affected by the crisis.

She said that the website www.เราไม่ทิ้งกัน.com said that she was not affected by the Covid-19 situation because some of her products can still be sold.

Meanwhile, “K Yaowarat” volunteers showed up to distribute aid packages among the crowd.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30386993

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-29

7 hours ago, smedly said:

quick end the lockdown ASAP so we get rid of this lot

get the local authorities to throw them a 1000baht to keep them quiet and show we care 

I,m sure Mr P would do this if more disgruntled folk turned up...handful no but a few hundred/thousand and he would be sh*t*i*g his pants   :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, graemeaylward said:

What a wonderful person you are!  Do you have no compassion for the millions who have nothing and rely on charity and what they can beg for to feed their families. I hope that it never happens to you. We as foreigners in this land should do everything we can to assist those less fortunate than us! "This lot" are human beings and deserve respect if nothing else!

Best check your irony filter settings...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, graemeaylward said:

What a wonderful person you are!  Do you have no compassion for the millions who have nothing and rely on charity and what they can beg for to feed their families. I hope that it never happens to you. We as foreigners in this land should do everything we can to assist those less fortunate than us! "This lot" are human beings and deserve respect if nothing else!

what on earth are you talking about, I have every sympathy for the Thai people who are being abused and taken for granted 

run along and preach your nonsense to someone else 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:22 PM, graemeaylward said:

How do market traders get a hand out when they don't ever pay tax.

Maybe only registered tax payers qualify???

Our next door neighbour was visited by the Pu Ya Baan and some Government official checking her status as to eligibility and saw she had a falang boyfriend and said 'not except you have falang'. 

To be honest he's not in good shape financially and she absolutely fits the criteria. I did tell him to hide in the cupboard but he didn't listen. 

• Sad 1