Sea View House

Neeranam

I'm starting to look for a house either to the north or south of HH. 

Ideally less than 10 million baht but maybe more for the perfect one if on the beach. 

3 bedrooms with pool and room to build a snooker room. 

Could anyone suggest where to start looking? 

Obviously, near the city would be too expensive, so maybe up to 30 min to 1 hour drive away. 

Alternatively, near a golf course would be nice, with mountain view. 

Thanks for any suggestions. 

Nice, wish I was your age and had 10 million baht to spend on a home or ? 

As a foreigner you cannot own of course.  You have a Thai wife?

A lot of time on my hands, got me thinking what I would do with 10 million baht.

Likely would end up spending it on women, booze, good drugs, and maybe even a motorcycle...then just waste the rest of it   ????

Good luck, beautiful beaches and national park south of HH

I like DD Property.

https://www.ddproperty.com/en/property-for-sale?district_code=TH7707&market=residential&property_type_code[]=BUNG&property_type=B&maxprice=10000000&with_photos=1&autocomplete={"objectId"%3A"TH7707"%2C"objectType"%3A"DISTRICT"%2C"properties"%3A{"district"%3A"TH7707"}}

739 matches. Unfortunately, they do not provide a filter for "Ocean View", so you have to walk through.

There are many  houses in "villas", which provide for freehold ownership, and many nice ones even under 7M baht, if you like that sort of community. Many not far out of Hua Hin, but no ocean view, and sort of "boonie sticks" for my taste. In other words, there is nothing around you.

For example, I really like the looks of this place, it is near the train station, and it is only 5.8M baht:

https://www.ddproperty.com/en/property/fully-renovated-3-bedroom-villa-for-sale-10-km-from-hua-hin-centre-for-sale-7503975

Nice sala, nice koi pond, nice bedrooms and baths, and that dining room table is just begging to be replaced with a snooker table.

Edited by timendres