It's Just The Flu.

1 hour ago, Brewster67 said:

The US government is paying hospitals $39,000 every time they write Covid-19 on a death certificate...

This is very interesting. Could you please post a link to the source?

Brewster67

•  
  • Brewster67
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Okay, so we have been counting Covid-19 deaths for 4 months now and the figures mirror those of a particularly bad flu strain.

We all know deats of the elderly and sick that starts with cold or flu are being added to the Covid-19 stats because they are coronaviruses.

the authorities don't care that this knowledge is out there, as long as their controlled mainstream media don't repeat it. It wasn't on CNN  or the BBC so just call anyone telling you that they also think the earth is flat.

The top 5 countries for deaths also happen to be those that could seriously do with a global economic collapse and a complete reset... remove these 5 countries from the death stats and the figures fall well below regular flu instigated deaths.

In answer to O.Poster (copy paste as I could not system quote him )  :

It is in any way a  nice extra opportunity "test exercise ", from governments all over the world to see if they can put people under full control (and how long or how far …)…… by this virus  or any other pretext …..????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is one for you....

St Mary's hospital on the Isle of Wight, UK was on the TV news as the army had been drafted in to expand their bed capacity by 200 beds, and yet a nurse working there said that the hospital for the first time in her entire career was running at just 40% capacity and that doctors and nurses were sitting around twiddling their thumbs or rehearsing song and dance routines to post on Tik Tok.

All this while elderly people are being left to die at home untreated and the mainstream media reporting daily that hospitals are like 'war zones' which just is not true... hospitals always were at 100% or even higher capacity, they are now half empty all over the country.

And like good performing seals, the people of the UK go out onto their doorsteps at 8pm every Thursday to applaud the NHS staff....... for all those Tik Tok videos it seems.

It really doesn't get any dumber than that.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Go look up Dr Andrew Kaufman, he is one of the many sources that have mentioned this.

Youtube should get it.

4 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

St Mary's hospital on the Isle of Wight, UK was on the TV news as the army had been drafted in to expand their bed capacity by 200 beds, and yet a nurse working there said that the hospital for the first time in her entire career was running at just 40% capacity and that doctors and nurses were sitting around twiddling their thumbs or rehearsing song and dance routines to post on Tik Tok.

All this while elderly people are being left to die at home untreated and the mainstream media reporting daily that hospitals are like 'war zones' which just is not true... hospitals always were at 100% or even higher capacity, they are now half empty all over the country.

And like good performing seals, the people of the UK go out onto their doorsteps at 8pm every Thursday to applaud the NHS staff....... for all those Tik Tok videos it seems.

1 - when there is an infectious disease you need to separate staff and medical areas so the infections do not spread.

2 - Less people are making ‘routine’ visits to hospitals, party because they are scared of visiting hospitals (this is a real and serious issue).

3 - so some hospitals and wards are really busy, some are not. There are also geographical considerations, some areas have much more cases. Anecdotal evidence that a hospital is not busy is not really enough to make a case.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chessman said:

You can read a sober and less conspiratorial explanation of this payment here:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

Well, at a glance it seems reasonable, and apparently flows your boat, so there is no need for you to investigate further.

In the meanwhile, the economy of millions of families has been shut, but there's no need to worry, as it does not affect you.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

In the meanwhile, the economy of millions of families has been shut, but there's no need to worry, as it does not affect you.

Crazy conspiracy theories will not help these families

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, at a glance it seems reasonable, and apparently flows your boat, so there is no need for you to investigate further.

And there's the rub, you find ways to validate your opinion that is not based on any science as your vested interest is financial, willing to gamble with peoples lives for money.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Apart from calling names, do you have other arguments ?

Not much one can do for the deeply entrenched. These conspiracy theories are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

And there's the rub, you find ways to validate your opinion that is not based on any science as your vested interest is financial, willing to gamble with peoples lives for money.

My vested interest ? You must be kidding.

But i have to say one thing, normally when the house is burning, you save the kids first.

In this case the opposite is happening, so much for your "science".

3 minutes ago, chessman said:

Not much one can do for the deeply entrenched. These conspiracy theories are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth. 

Fair enough, and if you apply circular reasoning to your conspiracy theories, it's exactly the same.

Why don't you listen to the OP's video, it will not make the mainstream media, and that should be enough to make you think a bit.

2 hours ago, chessman said:

complain all you want about the MSM media suppressing the ‘truth’, they actually suppress much less and have less rigid agendas than the ideologically driven news on the far right and far left.

You must have a very high position in the Order of Truth  to possess such knowledge .

Meanwhile, back in our little caves we conspiracy theorists are playing solitaire and woeing our inability to see which side is telling the truth.     Thank you so much for helping us pawns see the light .   

• Like 1

The protocol for identifying any and ALL viruses of the past and I mean ALL VIRUSES. They must go through what is known as the Koch's Postulates . This is the gold standard in all virus testing worldwide.

these are a list of the 5 conditions that any test MUST satisfy before any new virus can be identified.

There is not a single test to prove the existence of Covid-19 that has followed the steps of the Koch's Postulates. 

Also the CDC which tracks and issues a report on ALL DEATHS on a daily basis shows that overall deaths in the USA has NOT GONE UP.... In fact, they are LOWER.

Edited by Brewster67
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brewster67 said:

Sorry i meant most people..... It seems.

Yes there are exceptions, people are waking up all the time.

It makes me laugh that some people are unquestioningly even repeating the wild claims that it is more lethal than flu when they don't even have the data available to even know the lethality.

Officially they have tested only 0.001% of the human population and from that they know the rate of mortality?.... To know the rate of infection and lethality you MUST have data to work off.... EVERYTHING else is pure guess work... Better known as 'MAKING IT ALL UP AS YOU GO ALONG'.

It really is that hilarious.

How do you explain all the doctor deaths? Over 100 in Italy alone

It's a significant amount

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

my gifs james brown damn that boy could bust a move you-belong ...  "bro, i can't posta link..  i can busta move

Edited by rumak
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

Hospitals all over the world are empty despite the fact we are all supposed to be in the clutches of a nasty and deadly virus..... Lol.

That's a completely separate issue and you know why

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Fair enough, and if you apply circular reasoning to your conspiracy theories, it's exactly the same.

Early on in this thread I posted a link to a New York Times page that showed comparative death data from a range of countries. Deaths are spiking this year. This virus is very real.

analysis of comparative death data should be bit more reliable than anecdotes about hospitals not being that busy.

in your posts you tend to focus on the economic problems that this virus is causing and will cause in the future. This is also very real. (By the way, the main stream media that you seem to loath are covering this effect of the virus too). 

unfortunately, for some, their focus on the economic problems mean that they dismiss the health crisis which is also very real. Most reasonable people should acknowledge that there is a delicate balance between the two that needs to be dealt with very carefully.

At the moment, society is trying to find that balance - And people shouting about conspiracy theories and made up deaths and viruses don’t really help, they might in fact undermine their own arguments. The people who have lost their jobs and livelihoods need people who can fight for them on the figures, not on crazy theories that the whole thing is made up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In every catastrophe, natural or human made, there is a chance to make money, whom without scruples will never lost this opportunity, as well i think that behind all this situation, has growing the demand to be part of some lucrative business, so in my personal opinion, some info issued by media are in some case manipulate to accomplish some "project".

One famous business rule ( especially in huge business) is to first create the demand then offer the solution/product.

I have not any medical knowledge to judge the data in term of clinic view, i can only compare some number that are issued by various source ( which one i can believe is always a dilemma) but when the info are so confused and in some case in contradiction even from  "authoritative" source, something is made to not solve the problem.

The covid does exist, ( until will be proved was not) but i don't realized yet why countries managed to deal with, the scientific/medical technology resource are huge, but seems virologists and or other scientists are  like deer dazzled by headlights....and still even nowadays.

Ok i know that Ebola as well many others deadly ill, still not defeated even after decades or more, but i never saw a such worldwide reactions like this time.

2 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

How do you explain all the doctor deaths? Over 100 in Italy alone

It's a significant amount

In 2018, there were 11.6 million cigarette smokers in Italy. Smoking was more common among males than among females and it was particularly habitual for men aged 25 to 44 years old.

oh, and post a link , please

Just now, Mavideol said:

reading some of the posts one has to question why some many people still in denial of the reality effect/affect of the damn virus

yes,  maybe you should question why .......   i mean seriously question it

how many people do you know personally that have died from the virus ?  not a friend of a friend's cousin .  

• Like 1

CLOSED

Do not post news or any form of content, including video, audio, images, social media posts that contains messages that may cause people to be afraid or intentionally distort information, causing misunderstanding during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

Any posts or topics which our moderation team deems to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed without warning. You may also be subject to a posting suspension or have your profile permanently suspended from the site. 

Thank you for your co-operation.

• Like 1