Another Farang Marriage Ends

The Professor

Well
On the old vs young thing. I have friends who are BGs & I've talked to them about this. I also believe they would tell me the truth (being a woman) as they have nothing to gain by lying to me (I don't care, one way or another).

They prefer older guys,in general, but it's not really for the reasons any of you have stated. I don't think I can put the reason on the forum though, without breaking rules.

Its well known that BGs perfer LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS with older guys because they know the younger guys are more likely to run off with other women, because they can while the older guy is more likely to be more faithfull because he has not as many options.

Well thats straigtened me out,. i thought it was because an old guy wouldnt live as long and access to the inheritance is closer !

Hey!....some old guys are in their 90`s........and still hanging on to their wallet :o

What would you rather have a full wallet and a full sack ,or an empty wallet and an empty sack ? and no fun or an empty one and lots of stories to tell, Iwant to be the poorest corpse in the graveyard,. In fact on my tombstone i want ' he died owing millions " or " I told you i was ill '

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the old vs young thing. I have friends who are BGs & I've talked to them about this. I also believe they would tell me the truth (being a woman) as they have nothing to gain by lying to me (I don't care, one way or another).

They prefer older guys,in general, but it's not really for the reasons any of you have stated. I don't think I can put the reason on the forum though, without breaking rules.

Its well known that BGs perfer LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS with older guys because they know the younger guys are more likely to run off with other women, because they can while the older guy is more likely to be more faithfull because he has not as many options.

:o your logic seems to contradict itself. If BGs prefer older guys then the older guys have MORE options than the younger guys not less. Keep in mind I see plenty of younger Thai women with older Thai men too I think it boils down to older men being financially secure with established careers or guaranteed pensions.

Another word to the wise... just because the norm seems to be foreigners marrying prostitutes/former prostitutes... does NOT mean a girl who is not in the same profession is automatically a "good girl."

Farang men marrying prostitutes is far from "the norm".

You must be joking and I have never met or heard before of a Farang man marrying a prostitutes.

Well

Well thats straigtened me out,. i thought it was because an old guy wouldnt live as long and access to the inheritance is closer !

Hey!....some old guys are in their 90`s........and still hanging on to their wallet :o

What would you rather have a full wallet and a full sack ,or an empty wallet and an empty sack ? and no fun or an empty one and lots of stories to tell, Iwant to be the poorest corpse in the graveyard,. In fact on my tombstone i want ' he died owing millions " or " I told you i was ill '

Looks as though you`d have to borrow even more to afford a tombstone :D

If one can prove to a woman that having himself is better than having his money, I am sure most women would know how to choose and behave.

Why don't some of the men who failed have a look at themselves? I see a lot of men daily that won't surprise me if their wives love their money more than them. On the other hand it surprises me to see so many women put up with their disgusting husbands' behaviour.

Edited by meemiathai

For the very last time:

"1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law."

Next post closes this thread and earns its poster a 10 day holiday. Understood?

Well

Looks as though you`d have to borrow even more to afford a tombstone :D

nah ,im an ex sailor and ill be buried at sea with all the other old semen !

For the very last time:

"1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law."

Next post closes this thread and earns its poster a 10 day holiday. Understood?

Smee init ?