Impressed with online 90 day reporting.

I used Firefox, had no problem even checked the one stop box got a transaction number the next day got an email that it wasn't approved. I went to the website placed my information in stamped REJECTED,  I suspect it was because I need to bring down a letter from my bank about showing I still had money in the bank since I renewed my Retirement Extension around the same time. Will confirm Thursday or Friday.

My brother also tried on Chrome, FireFox he has Window 10 like myself he filled out all the information click submit got nothing but a blank page no response?

Also did my application without VPN on.

Edited by thailand49
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, webcrawler00 said:

I have tired 3 devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) and 3 different browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Safari) and I can't get the website to load!  I used this link:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I could not acces the site also, before never had any problems with chrome and windows 10.

Back to mailing by postoffice.

Just had a look at the track and trace site and my report is on its way back already. (send on 1/5/2020)

Edited by terminatorchiangmai

last week I tried 90 day report online using Firefox, Internet explorer, chrome and edge, at least three times each and after filling first page got the message 'Please contact your local immigration office'. I have never done a 90 day report ever. Does that make a difference?

5 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

last week I tried 90 day report online using Firefox, Internet explorer, chrome and edge, at least three times each and after filling first page got the message 'Please contact your local immigration office'. I have never done a 90 day report ever. Does that make a difference?

That means you record could not be found.

It can be an error made when entering one of the required fields. Common errors are selecting the wrong nationality on the drop down menu, incomplete TM6 number and etc. Or an old entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry.

13 hours ago, webcrawler00 said:

I have tired 3 devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) and 3 different browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Safari) and I can't get the website to load!  I used this link:

I will back up ubonjoe here as you cannot use a VPN. I had to disconnect from my one to access the site. I was using Google Chrome with TOT as my ISP,  if that is any help.

I did it yesterday. It took 24 hours. This morning it shows approved. Printed it, cut it and stapled to passport.

I use Win 10. Chrome (latest version). Your TM must be correct, date of entry and port of entry must be correct. Address should be the same as registered and visa expiry. The rest is a piece of cake.

Same here, site is down when trying to access through AIS Fibre. But I can access it from my phone (TrueMove) without problems.

image.png.ec5078ad33c0ebd58cc8f00950bac42d.png

Usually I have no problems with it and do my reporting online since years.

Edited by me4175

it would be quicker to walk to Jomtien ,do my 90 day ,have lunch ,and then walk home 5 miles than waste time on the bloody internet .it never works ,no matter what i try .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toosetinmyways said:

I was told by Chiang Rai immigration that your first 90 day report cannot be done online.  I did my first in person then have used the ap on my iPad to successfully do the next one.

Edited by statman78
  • Like 1

I am not using VPN. I now tried an old Windows laptop with MS Edge browser. Still did not work. So I tried using the internet via my iphone rather than my home broadband, and that worked!! So I filled out the form and submitted. Then got this message (and I checked that I correctly filled out all info): THIS SITE SAYS: For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the immigration branch office in your residence are. 

How frustrating!

• Like 1

Yesterday I tried their APP.  It could not load the country list... now today it loaded fine! So I filled out all info and submitted. Got a pop-up which informed me that to use online reporting you must have reported at immigration office at least once in the past (so I guess they don't have me on file!!!). I have never done it because I always travel internationally at least once every 3 months... so I must go to the immigration office.... duck

On 5/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, worrab said:

I know, there is no need to do 90 day reporting under the amnesty at the moment but this was an ideal opportunity to try it out. So, using Google Chrome, I accessed the Immigration Bureau website, ticked the boxes, filled in the 2 pages with the required information and sent it off.  One box does not need ticking and that one refers to One Stop Service, leave blank.  Within 60 seconds I had the next report date!! I never expected it to be that quick but it goes to show, fill everything correctly and the much maligned system does work. Praise to the Thai Immigration Bureau. 

You have inspired me as I am going to attempt to do my first one in about a week, previously I have been driving to immigration (1 hour 20) each way since 2015, so well over due to attempt it, if it fails, will try and try again, if it keeps failing will take the scenic drive. Thanks for you positive post.

• Thanks 1

Agree, that box for one stop service on Page 2 I think, does not need filling.

First attempt I ticked it , and was rejected the next day.

My second attempt as described above took a week to get approved, but now I have an annoying 3 monthly visit out of mind, just put the next date in my electronic diary and I am done.

I was using Win7 on Chrome

• Like 1

I still can't get access to do my 90 day report online. Never have been able too. Keep getting an error message saying web site not responding. I've used MS Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox & Internet Explorer as browsers, and NO VPN or proxy server being used.

On 5/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, fishtank said:

It would be great if it actually worked for everyone.

Unfortunately it does not.

If people would listen to advises and do it the correct way,it does work. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

If people would listen to advises and do it the correct way,it does work. 

How does it get fixed if you have a entry prior to 2013 other than leaving and re-entering the country.