German virologist: Covid-19 is less deadly than we thought

15 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Except Hendrik Streeck is one of the world's leading epidemiologists. He's a scientist with the US military and also a member of the German 12 member expert group that advises on the consequences of Covid19 for Germany's biggest Land. He was also the lead epidemiologist on the team that examined Germany's "Wuhan", Heinsberg.

Indeed, Professor Hendrik Streeck has to be taken seriously. He knows more about Covid 19 than we TVF experts all together!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, garrya said:

Guess you haven't paid attention to what was said. 

Everybody is conspiracy theorist who goes against the mainstream sh.t. 

If we all listened to the so-called "conspiracy theorists", this world would be a much better place. Any half decent person can see through how stupid this whole Covid story is. 

I can't believe it, but i completely agree with you ????

• Like 1

From the video:

There has not been a vaccine against any corona virus.

Unlike Bill Gates, the worlds leading virus expert, having made possible the huge and profitable Antivirus business, Professor Hendrik Streeck seems to be not so optimistic that a vaccine will come soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yuyiinthesky said:

From the video:

Unlike Bill Gates, the worlds leading virus expert, having made possible the huge and profitable Antivirus business, Professor Hendrik Streeck seems to be not so optimistic that a vaccine will come soon.

There's nothing to be happy either way.

There will be no return to normal before the vaccine, when they decide that the vaccine is ready, we'll be forced to be injected with whatever they'll find convenient.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

There will be no return to normal before the vaccine, when they decide that the vaccine is ready, we'll be forced to be injected with whatever they'll find convenient.

Scary.

Just now, mauGR1 said:

Yes, but if you watched it he said that the cfr for the group he studied is really probably .24-.26 so considerably less than what people are saying and it will lessen in severity to where it's probably similar to diseases we are familiar with as an endemic disease.

Just now, vermin on arrival said:

Yes, but if you watched it he said that the cfr for the group he studied is really probably .24-.26 so considerably less than what people are saying and it will lessen in severity to where it's probably similar to diseases we are familiar with as an endemic disease.

Indeed, that is the very positive message coming out of all the newer studies, all the data which is becoming available. It's not that "the end is coming", but we can live with it without all or most or even many of us dying. No need for scaremongering anymore.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

The Washington Post has come out a couple of days ago saying that covid is a hoax, and some other media in Japan and even in ravaged Italy printed similar articles, but i'm still not very hopeful that the tide will turn.

The reality is that we are more or less locked down, and there is no end in sight.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

The Washington Post has come out a couple of days ago saying that covid is a hoax, and some other media in Japan and even in ravaged Italy printed similar articles, but i'm still not very hopeful that the tide will turn.

The reality is that we are more or less locked down, and there is no end in sight.

We are locked down until people in charge in the nations that are not getting wrecked get up to speed with what is really happening. The horrible situation in the US makes it worse for everyone not there since it makes everyone worried that that situation will take place everywhere, but the US did very little to mitigate the disease except lockdown.

13 minutes ago, yuyiinthesky said:

Indeed, that is the very positive message coming out of all the newer studies, all the data which is becoming available. It's not that "the end is coming", but we can live with it without all or most or even many of us dying. No need for scaremongering anymore.

I was typing something, then i noticed your last line, and i decided not to scare you even more ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

We are locked down until people in charge in the nations that are not getting wrecked get up to speed with what is really happening. The horrible situation in the US makes it worse for everyone not there since it makes everyone worried that that situation will take place everywhere, but the US did very little to mitigate the disease except lockdown.

I have no faith left for those in charge, i am afraid that only the people can save the people now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Wow and his data says there is only a 15% chance of getting infected with someone in your own household who is infected. The real problem is with the super spreader events. One was a carnival where people were kissing each other on the lips and someone was running around blowing a whistle spreading the disease everywhere and there was 40% infection. The other was a nightclub with people dancing and singing very close to each other.

Edited by vermin on arrival