Police break up marijuana production, delivery operation

snoop1130

Police break up marijuana production, delivery operation

By The Nation

800_7af2e6742a7779e.jpg

The Metropolitan Police on Tuesday (May 5) zeroed in on cannabis production and delivery business in Bangkok’s Ramkhamhaeng area, arresting 12 people including one Hong Kong national.

Police also found 317 marijuana plants in a 4-storey building located in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 27. The building had a small greenhouse with temperature-control equipment.

The business was tracked down via a Line group called “Heaven Herb”, through which orders could be placed and delivered by delivery persons wearing uniforms similar to those of other delivery companies.

The Hong Konger, meanwhile, was arrested in Ayutthaya province with a kilogram of magic mushrooms and 327 cannabis plants.

He confessed that he had been dealing in marijuana for three years now, adding that the greenhouse can produce 10 kilograms of cannabis a month worth millions of baht.

The detainees have been charged with possessing and selling drugs.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387341?utm_source=category&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-05

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

They just caught you and your emediatly confess that your dealing it for 3 uears already ???????????? wouldn't want him to be a partner in any business dealings . When caught he snitches on you about what you been doing for years and even snitch on you on the hearsay cases ????????????

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:44 AM, maxx58 said:

I would have loved some of that high quality herb during my housebound isolation.

Would make this crazy time a lot more enjoyable!

And they delivered it to you!!

Since it's not legal I don't partake, but I can dream of the day that it might. ????

Like you I don't smoke as it is still illegal, but they were not the only ones doing delivery and its pretty easy to find if you  look on the internet. The downside is ... its even harder to know its there and not smoke it.☹️