BTS social distancing

davemos

Will I  be charged with a violation  of social distancing on the BTS .Today it was packed and couldn't  move.I didnt feel safe at all .Literally  sardine type environment  .Please advise 

43 minutes ago, davemos said:

Will I  be charged with a violation  of social distancing on the BTS .Today it was packed and couldn't  move.I didnt feel safe at all .Literally  sardine type environment  .Please advise 

Take a taxi....

Realistically, the public transport of every single town and city on the globe is not set up for social distancing.

Populations can't only assist in 'Transmission mitigation measures' by continuing to wear a mask and frequently wash their hands as the primary control measures.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, davemos said:

Will I  be charged with a violation  of social distancing on the BTS .Today it was packed and couldn't  move.I didnt feel safe at all .Literally  sardine type environment  .

No, you will not be charged, but if you die from Covid-19 because you were infected with SARS-CoV-2 on this BTS trip, any person who suffers a damage from your death can sue the BTS for damages because of their failure to enforce social distancing.

Edited by Puccini