Tip Of The Day

winle

Thanks, Kevin N. I will remember to restrain myself, if I ever drive in Bangkok.

I am fascinated by the difference in road behaviour here. I am amazed at how the big stuff on the Highway manages (generally) not to mangle the little stuff that wanders on from 'Ban Nork'. Do they train the petrol tanker drivers to recognise subtle indicators of potential collision?. I will put up a topic: maybe somebody can enlighten me.

My tip (for newcomers) is: If you get a flash of the headlights from another vehicle in LOS it does NOT mean "You carry on, I'll keep out of your way", as it would in UK. IT MEANS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!!!.

MUMS Make bath nights more fun for the kids by playing 'moth aircraft carrier'. Simply float a shoebox in the bath with a torch attached. Leave a window open for ten minutes, then turn off the bathroom lights and watch as the moths attempt to make their dramatic and dangerous landings.

:D:o

I knew this guy that played the aircraft carrier game, only he layed in a tub of water with just the head of his root sticking out and then would snap his foreskin shut over a fly,,great fun til he snapped it over a WASP. :o

Feeling that hair is oily and dirty..and you can get to the shower.... head on down to the local hairwash place.. they do a good job..and you feel refreshed...

bubbles up mates

:D get there and do it before the Thais!

What? :D You ask, press the buttons on the lift! If you want to get out on the 8th floor, make sure you press buttons 7, 8 and 9. When the doors open at 7, smile. Get out on 8 and laugh to yourself at the thought of wasting someone's time on the 9th. :D

One more; don't believe that another lift user has really pressed the button outside the lift. Ok, ok, so it may be glowing to say it's been pressed.... press it again to make sure and if you're in a hurry, pressing it several times makes the lift miss floors for other people and come more quickly for you. :o:D

I knew this guy that played the aircraft carrier game, only he layed in a tub of water with just the head of his root sticking out and then would snap his foreskin shut over a fly,,great fun til he snapped it over a WASP. :D

The truth:

Winle moved to LoL after this episode. :o

Tip:

Wear a condom. :D

The Fish Eye:

Next time your dogging your Tilak, pull out and place the end of your nob on her rectum. Just leave it there and don't do anything. Eventually she will turn around and look at you to see what your doing. This is when she will look like she has a fishes eye on the side of her head.

Next time your dogging your Tilak, pull out and place the end of your nob on her rectum. Just leave it there and don't do anything. Eventually she will turn around and look at you to see what your doing.

Not to see what you are doing.

To see what you are thinking.

And this is probably not what you expect her to think,...

bluecat, you are a mixed species swine...Sang Som and Sprite if you please...later to turn the downstairs enchilada pie into a swirling spaghetti carbonara (the wife's cousins are quite tidy in this regard)

the last word regarding reduced energy bills in Thailand...