Tip Of The Day

winle

Bat Wings

For when you are sitting down for an extended period of time and have to get up and your cojones are stuck to the inside of your thighs. Surreptitiously try to get them unstuck without using your hands, your sack pulls with your thighs creating "Bat Wings". You may add your own sound effects or If you are in a dark room and you have a torch you can recreate the Batman call sign, albeit in a sinewy fashion.

Bat Wings

For when you are sitting down for an extended period of time and have to get up and your cojones are stuck to the inside of your thighs. Surreptitiously try to get them unstuck without using your hands, your sack pulls with your thighs creating "Bat Wings". You may add your own sound effects or If you are in a dark room and you have a torch you can recreate the Batman call sign, albeit in a sinewy fashion.

LOL....more like this please :o

The double wammy:

When you are laid in bed with your Tilak, try to muster up a terrible eggy silent fart. Let it slip out unbeknown to her, Then start spitting in the air. She will duck under the sheets for shelter, thus inhaling your wrath. Works every time.....

Keep a dessert spoon in the freezer at all times.

when you come home drunk ready for sex with your latest love,

take the spoon and place it firmly on the base of your cock, as close to your nuts as possible.

hey preto!!!... a boner that will impress for hours...guaranteed.

try it. :o

Is Polly a BG Axel ? If so, that cracker could mean money for services rendered last night.

A Dr., I think Polly is a parrot

Still don't know what happened. It sounds Greek to me, maybe because Greece was beating Portugal last night.

One thing for sure, Polly no like BG, Polly wants a cracker :o

Squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube. This will keep the stripes straight.

Unless you are a woman, then you will only have the ability to squeeze it from near the top. Then when I come to use it, i have to squeeze it twice to push the toothpaste into and past the empty space she created by not following the rules.

Although the Thread is "Tip of the Day", thought I'd throw this one in...in light of one of America's finest passing away...

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidise it."

-- Ronald Reagan

reading posts:

when reading long postings from the likes of Yohan...just quickly glance through the rhetoric and pick out key words such as: muslim, women, frisbee etc and make up some comment which he didnt say!!

this will ensure hours of entertainment as he tries to verify his meaning over and over again...arrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh. :o