Aviation authority announces new timings for airports in Thailand

webfact

15 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

International flights will be allowed June 1 st ? With what requirements ? A  letter from doctors within 72 hours you don,t have the virus ? Where in Seattle for example am i to find this test ? Asking for things that are NOT possible to get in any countries. Expect foreigners to come back? Better have the tests ready on arrival at the airport in Bangkok. No one is going to bother with all the visa etc etc hassles.

"International flights are still not allowed until June 1". For further information ask a wisdom teller...

Maybe Thailand can rely on North Korea or Kenya for tourists.  Because those are the kinds of governments that will let people out of their countries and return for tourist purposes.  No other country on earth would.  

18 hours ago, lkv said:

That's the idea. They want to turn it into some sort of Bhutan.

Imagine dirty foreigners, trying to escape their infected countries, to come to covid free places like Thailand.

Radical measures must be taken, to protect the Kingdom.

Joke aside, I expect visa exempt and visa on arrival suspension until October.

I hope I am wrong.

Maybe, looks like it might not be a joke. 

13 hours ago, finnishmen said:

only totally stupid idioty fly to europe now, thailand have lot lot better country stay and lot safety than any europe country now corona virus. problem. all asian have better than idiot western countries. finland and sweden have worst country go now, finland hqas fail all safe citicens, sweden no safe sweden think need corona come ewery people and then looking who live or not. finland lot same goverment no matter how many citicen die no want do anythink ,new PM have idiot woman.

I understand you don't like the Finnish prime minister, who is a young woman. But if you had no fixation on the word 'idiot' you would perhaps discover that the infection rate is very low in the Nordic countries such as Norway, Denmark and Finland. And if something happens, you are much safer there than in some random hospital in Thailand. Less tabloids, more information.

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:03 AM, lkv said:

Joke aside, I expect visa exempt and visa on arrival suspension until October.

I didn't think you were joking.  Anutin's racism/xenophobia is imitated in all areas of Thai society.

12 hours ago, somtumwrong said:

I understand you don't like the Finnish prime minister, who is a young woman. But if you had no fixation on the word 'idiot' you would perhaps discover that the infection rate is very low in the Nordic countries such as Norway, Denmark and Finland. And if something happens, you are much safer there than in some random hospital in Thailand. Less tabloids, more information.

haha thank you for straightening this insanely nonsense post. I was going to do it but your comment pretty much sums it up! 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:45 PM, Dazinoz said:

If you look at the photos of the A320 the out casing is round. Look carefully at the photo of the unidentified plane and you will see the casing is slightly flat at the bottom. Is I think a 737 as I have seen 737 engines like this.

s508090065_ScreenShot2020-05-11at9_40_34am.png.7174d12c5bfa5f96332f692a8d0a91a6.png

That might have been the result of a bumpy landing........