your routine?

Amazing that grown men still whack their pud and that its part of some daily routine. I mean with all the talent available here if single or the married guys who still wank......Really?  Crazy and a bit weird but might explain a few things............

To the OP, I do not have a daily routine. I mean basically Yes I do get up and do go to bed but the rest in between is an open book. In fact every day is usually different. I am currently working remotely during the lock down so I get up early as always. I might take a bike ride to my local coffee shop, a motorcycle ride in the mountains, walk my dogs to the river, work around the property, wash my vehicles and as a homeowner there is always something to do. During the course of my day I stay in contact with customers and the factory. But I can do that from anywhere on my phone

The virus, other than wearing a mask and having limited shops open to acquire things, hasn't had an impact on me like it sadly has for many many others. I feel fortunate in that regard.

• Thanks 1

cycling days

4 0 am rise, take two dogs out for  5 minute walk

4 15    dump    shizer, shower, shave

4 30    off on  the cycle between 30 and 50 K ride dependant on health that day

8 30  ish return home, shower, breakfast either full English or toast and cereals

after and during breakfast surf or chat with friends on't tinternet  

9 0 am off to bed for maybe an hour 

The rest of the day can be shopping with the Thai lady wife or just watching Youtube

6 0 pm  Then chat to friends on FB messenger

7 30 pm off to bed  

Golfing days 

4 0 am rise

4 15 am dump, shizer, shower, shave

4 30 am  breakfast cereals, toast

After and during breaky on the net surfing or  chatting with friends  etc 

6 0 am depart for  whatever golf course I am going to that day 

1 30 pm return home 

2 30pm shower and bed for an hour or so

The rest of the day on the couch watching TV until

6 0 pm  Then chat to friends on FB messenger

7 30 pm off to bed  

Currently up in the village with my wifes Papa who is not very well and so we have had to "endure" a 14 day quarantine which has literally "demolished" my routine massively.

Luckily in front of Papas house is a small exercise area with 3/4 of a k running track which the kindly "medics" allow me to cycle on

safe_image.php?d=AQBIOJ2urHJ8tWR8&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fd1gfkicahynmde.cloudfront.net%2Fimage%2Factivity%2F3432579486%2F630%2F1200%2FeyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2RndHp1cXBocWcyM2QuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQvamZQNG5HaVBHWDlUbF9VNnRXWUJJUXdyb18zODNpWmpwZmtUcFg1MVNETS0yMDQ4eDE1MzYuanBnIiwidHlwZSI6InBob3RvIiwidG9rZW4iOiJhODg5ZWM3ZjdmNjYwZjc4N2FmOTQyZTk4YTU1YzIwMWVlYzEwMmY4Iiwid2lkdGgiOjcyMCwiaGVpZ2h0IjoxMzk2LCJpbWFnZV93aWR0aCI6MjA0OCwiaW1hZ2VfaGVpZ2h0IjoxNTM2LCJ1bmlxdWVfaWQiOiJhNDhkMTk4NS05YjRiLTRkMWQtYTgxNi1lZGE3NWQwMmE1NWUifQ.tLvl-4biZk7MFNHYYr6JpUDZ3UfPzprXm0RLdPBEGzc%3Fhl%3Den-US%26imageType%3Djpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_eui2=AeEuakbFyPcoS4_TPBBWra3AolgN2LDSau2iWA3YsNJq7bWuzDABj6uOsFqo7WoPPCYUhY0igmBvaoRBU4kMAw2m&_nc_hash=AQCPerUD1Mnh6Tm-

Edited by n210mp

3 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Since retirement, I have no wish to ever be under a "routine" again???? 

Good for you my "retired"  friend,  maybe when I "retire" I will feel the same way as you!

????

1 hour ago, UbonThani said:

must have bad teeth

I was born in the era before fluoridation, to add to it Melbourne water was among the purest in the world.

My son inherited bad teeth from both me and his mother. Thanks to fluoride, he has had two cavities in his entire life.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I was born in the era before fluoridation, to add to it Melbourne water was among the purest in the world.

My son inherited bad teeth from both me and his mother. Thanks to fluoride, he has had two cavities in his entire life.

how do u know its flouride?

Circumstances of Poisoning

The toxidrome occurs when high doses of soluble fluorides are ingested. The acutely lethal dose is about 32–64 mg/kg elemental fluoride/kg BW. Ingestion of fluoride can produce gastrointestinal discomfort at doses at least 15–20 times lower (0.2–0.3 mg/kg) than lethal doses.

Classically the toxidrome is associated with large ingestions of sodium fluoride or fluoride-containing mouth washes.

Sodium fluorosilicate was historically used as a rodenticide. When dissolved in water at neutral pH it forms fluoride, hydrofluoric acid, and silicic acid. It causes acute fluoride poisoning.

Sodium fluoride was historically used as an ascaricide in pigs.

Toxicokinetics

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/sodium-fluoride

2 hours ago, UbonThani said:

how do u know its flouride?

Because statistically, the improvement in dental health generally since mass fluoridation took place is quite dramatic. And when one looks at countries with good dental health that don't fluoridate, there is usually another source of fluoride coming into the mix. I'll bet the Danes eat plenty of salmon, which is rich in fluoride.

Everything is toxic if we ingest too much of it, even water. If you have a problem with fluoride at 1 part per million in water, you are really going to have problems with Coca-Cola, which is loaded with phosphoric acid up to the ying-yang. Ever seen that demonstration of a tooth being dissolved in Coke?

If you don't like fluoride, fine. Everyone has opinions. But at least learn to spell the bloody word correctly.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Because statistically, the improvement in dental health generally since mass fluoridation took place is quite dramatic.

Correlation and causation are 2 different things. Hygiene, diet etc all improved and the Euro countries without it prove it's useless and it's actually very toxic.

2 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Sodium Fluoride added to water is toxic.

Not at the level used by water authorities as a public health measure, otherwise we would have mass poisonings.

Only 50% of the daily ingested fluoride is excreted through the kidneys. The remainder accumulates in bones, the pineal gland, and other tissues. Initial studies on animals showed that fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland led to reduced melatonin production and an earlier onset of puberty. The same researcher then showed in later studies that fluoride can also accumulate to very high levels in the human pineal gland.[13] Fluoride toxicity can lead to renal damage in children. Researchers studied 210 children living in areas of China with varying levels of fluoride in water (0.61–5.69 ppm). Among this group, the children drinking water with more than 2 ppm fluoride – particularly those with dental fluorosis – were found to have increased levels of NAG and y-GT in their urine, both of which are markers of kidney damage. The children's urine also contains increased levels of lactic dehydrogenase – a possible indicator of liver damage. A diseased kidney is unable to effectively excrete fluoride, so individuals with compromised kidneys are at risk of developing fluorosis even at normal recommended limit of 0.7–1.2 ppm.

Fluoride has been shown to be mutagenic by causing chromosome damage and interference with the enzymes involved with DNA repair in a variety of cell and tissue studies carried out in animals.[14] Recent studies have also found a correlation between fluoride exposure and chromoso

me damage in humans. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6309358/

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'd expect that, because some people are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

No I would look at science which is what I posted which contradicts your claim that fluoride is the reason your son had 2 fillings. I had no fillings prior to age 40 and avoided fluoride.

The science says your anecdotal claim is false.

1.  No.

2. 4.00am

3. working here Monday to Friday are the same everyday, Saturdays and Sundays are spent doing as little as possible other than relaxing beers beside the pool.

4. Approx 16, depends on how many work meetings during the day and wen I go to bed.

5. Facebook is for family/ friends contact.

6. Drink and eat at home.

8 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Only 50% of the daily ingested fluoride is excreted through the kidneys. The remainder accumulates in bones, the pineal gland, and other tissues. Initial studies on animals showed that fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland led to reduced melatonin production and an earlier onset of puberty. The same researcher then showed in later studies that fluoride can also accumulate to very high levels in the human pineal gland.[13] Fluoride toxicity can lead to renal damage in children. Researchers studied 210 children living in areas of China with varying levels of fluoride in water (0.61–5.69 ppm). Among this group, the children drinking water with more than 2 ppm fluoride – particularly those with dental fluorosis – were found to have increased levels of NAG and y-GT in their urine, both of which are markers of kidney damage. The children's urine also contains increased levels of lactic dehydrogenase – a possible indicator of liver damage. A diseased kidney is unable to effectively excrete fluoride, so individuals with compromised kidneys are at risk of developing fluorosis even at normal recommended limit of 0.7–1.2 ppm.

Fluoride has been shown to be mutagenic by causing chromosome damage and interference with the enzymes involved with DNA repair in a variety of cell and tissue studies carried out in animals.[14] Recent studies have also found a correlation between fluoride exposure and chromoso

me damage in humans. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6309358/

"The water fluoridation controversy arises from political, moral, ethical, economic, and safety concerns regarding the fluoridation of public water supplies. Public health authorities throughout the world find a medical consensus that water fluoridation at appropriate levels is a safe and effective means to prevent dental caries."_ from the link above which is from some no-mark Indian journal.

Calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus all play a vital role in the formation and maintenance of healthy teeth and gums in both children and adults. Calcium plays a role in making the jaw bones healthy and strong to hold the teeth in place. However, calcium needs phosphorus to maximise its bone strengthening benefits.

That's the key to good teeth.

• Like 1

Just now, UbonThani said:

Calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus all play a vital role in the formation and maintenance of healthy teeth and gums in both children and adults. Calcium plays a role in making the jaw bones healthy and strong to hold the teeth in place. However, calcium needs phosphorus to maximise its bone strengthening benefits.

That's the key to good teeth.

If you know as much about teeth as you do about defecating, again I'll pass.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil McCaverty said:

"The water fluoridation controversy arises from political, moral, ethical, economic, and safety concerns regarding the fluoridation of public water supplies. Public health authorities throughout the world find a medical consensus that water fluoridation at appropriate levels is a safe and effective means to prevent dental caries."_ from the link above which is from some no-mark Indian journal.

Yet it doesnt.Countries without it top the list of good debtal health. Sodium fluoride is toxic waste. It's a cheap way to dispose of it.

It's been known for decades it's no good for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UbonThani said:

Yet it doesnt.Countries without it top the list of good debtal health. Sodium fluoride is toxic waste. It's a cheap way to dispose of it.

It's been known for decades it's no good for you.

You posted the link mate.