U.S. coronavirus death toll tops 80,000 - Reuters tally

webfact

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

A bit like saying you didnt really die from covid because you would have died of old age in 10 years anyway.

He died from the virus because thats what killed him. If it wasnt for the virus he would have died later from other ailments.

Not hard to understand.

No, thats not the position thats being argued. If you caught the China Virus and otherwise would still be alive had you not caught it, then that should be a China Virus death. 

The position thats being argued is if the virus actually killed the person, or if they died while at the same time also testing positive. I realize this concept might be hard to grasp for a liberal person, but remember that up to 50% of people with the virus are asymptomatic. 

And now we have conspiracy theories saying it is all a fake put up job by Fauci and Gates to grab power..that doctors and nurses are in on it - at least one of whom, after trying to correct this garbage, has received death threats.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/12/21254184/how-plandemic-went-viral-facebook-youtube

I fear there will be a good deal of overlap in the Venn diagram of "Plandemic is real" and "Trump acolyte".  Would any of the Trump supporters here care to comment on the content of the link?

PH

Edited by Phulublub

When I see the crowds of people who were protesting, shouting in the faces of others

not wearing a mask or social distancing, I will not blame the Dems or Trumps 

politicians for these people getting the virus.  There are States in the US that have small

numbers of virus cases, but the American people are responsible for their own health.

With no jobs, and no medical coverage because of that, maybe the Obama medical

scheme might have been a good idea, hey?  Trump has not been the great genuis

he thinks he is. The Dems could also try help the population who are out of

work as well, since most politicians are rich people, are they really helping

the less fortunate people around them? I doubt it.  What a country.   I will not

be surprised to see 200 thousand die from the virus unless everyone takes this

virus seriously  and stay apart from each other. 

Geezer