American man in Chiang Mai finds newborn baby dumped on roadside

webfact

American man in Chiang Mai finds newborn baby dumped on roadside

4pm.jpg

PIcture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported that an American man found a newborn baby girl by the side of the road yesterday. 

Eric R. was on his way back to his nearby condo when he saw a child's arm protruding from a cloth in the shade of a tree by some old car tires.

He opened the cloth up and found it was a fully formed and healthy baby. The little girl seemed to be breathing normally.

He texted a Thai friend who contacted the authorities.

The baby is now in the care of Nakhon Ping Hospital.

Police are looking at CCTV in the vicinity to find out who left the baby there. The child was found in Soi 3 of Kaew Nawarat Road.

They speculated it was probably the mother who had an unwanted pregnancy and didn't know what to do with the child. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-05-14

• Sad 3

A good outcome and well spotted there Mr. Eric.

As an aside, she looks damned fine fitted into that tiny uniform but that is also one serious pair of piercing no-nonsense eyes and would rumble you in a second taking names and writing them down in that huge book.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Girls like her who get pregnant don't think so she would never figure that out. She's one of the stupids and there are so so many in this society which thinks its okay to be stupid.

I wouldn't call her stupid... that's giving her an excuse. She knew what she was doing and planned it. I would call her evil, with no respect for human life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, JensenZ said:

I wouldn't call her stupid... that's giving her an excuse. She knew what she was doing and planned it. I would call her evil, with no respect for human life.

Maybe she was raped by an Uncle

• Confused 1