It's for your own safety...

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

No, everybody with a brain know it's not justified, unless one wants to starve to death, or be a slave.

Some people who can afford lock downs forever, and feel proud of it, just show their complete lack of empathy for the fellow human.

It's high time to start asking questions, who gains from it ?

But all these measures are so they can relax lock down measures... Aren't they ?? 

They will remove the requirements once the virus is under control. Or will they ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

if it saves just one life, it's worth it.

I am reallly hoping you were being sarcastic.... that is probably the worst reason ever to give up our freedoms and rights.

Risk is inherent to life, we may as well get used to it. Walking on the street? Dangerous. Driving a car? Thousands die every year in accidents. Howzabout we just drop the speed limit to 20kph? If it only saves one life, it would be worth it..../s

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

But all these measures are so they can relax lock down measures... Aren't they ?? 

They will remove the requirements once the virus is under control. Or will they ??

Sorry, in my hastened reply i was not really clear.

The "measures" are just another form of lock down, a lock down on liberties, and we will see more of it.

• Like 2

I was told by a Thai friend that Thai people don't suffer the same mental anguish as Westerners because they have Buddhism so that councillors and therapists are not required.  I thought that he was telling the truth but we now see that Thailand is as susceptible to mass hysteria as any Western country. There is nowhere for me to hide from the censure of my fellow citizens. Non conformity in Thailand has always been frowned upon but seldom with such physical force. However there may be as many people who see the present situation for what it is as in any of the other countries where draconian laws are required to make 'believers' of us.  For our politicians to accept the destruction of their economies and their reduction to the status of automatons no higher than the people whom they rule there must be some greater threat, I wonder what it could possibly be.