Airport Rail Link extends service hours

rooster59

Airport Rail Link extends service hours

By THE NATION

800_98c340d8c3ef5b7.jpg

The Airport Rail Link service would be available from 5.30am to 10.30pm from Sunday (May 17), after the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration announced on Friday (May 15) that the curfew hours will be reduced from 10pm to 4am to 11pm to 4am.

Currently the Airport Rail Link service is available from 5.30am to 9.30pm, Suthep Phanpheng, the Electrified Train’s managing director, informed.

Regarding the new schedule, he added that the last trains will run from Phya Thai and Suvarnabhumi stations at 10pm.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387961

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-16

2 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

Very handy for all those many and varied domestic flights!

When I want to go from Jomtien to Bangkok I take airport bus and then rail link into town. I wonder how many else do that? Oh, and rail link used by many commuters who aren't coming from or going to airport.

10 hours ago, Emdog said:

When I want to go from Jomtien to Bangkok I take airport bus and then rail link into town. I wonder how many else do that? Oh, and rail link used by many commuters who aren't coming from or going to airport.

7 hours ago, shortstop said:

Me too, nice way not to get caught in traffic. 

Me, as well.   Maybe if I were in a hurry I'd take a taxi service, but I don't mind the journey via the airport.