Meeting Your Next Thai Lady

cal-mike

Wrong forum probably. Everybody knows that TV members originally met their better halves at the art galleries, opera houses, or on research teams trying to find a cure for cancer, or similarly noble / notable ventures. :D

:o

or "same same" Only prostitutes say that.

:D I've heard plenty of thai ladies say this, and they weren't prostitutes. :D

Maybe ladies say it in Pattaya as they're exposed to so many prostitutes.

Hmmmmmmmmm funny never mentioned Patters, however at any rate heard it in BKK. :D

Wouldn't have been near Subway would it?

I always picture this old timer with a limp who used to say it all the time. She worked in a bar called Thermae, which was well away from all the bar girl areas. She was a lady.

I believe there are some pills available to remedy this :o

or "same same" Only prostitutes say that.

:D I've heard plenty of thai ladies say this, and they weren't prostitutes. :o

Maybe ladies say it in Pattaya as they're exposed to so many prostitutes.

Hmmmmmmmmm funny never mentioned Patters, however at any rate heard it in BKK. :D

Wouldn't have been near Subway would it?

I always picture this old timer with a limp who used to say it all the time. She worked in a bar called Thermae, which was well away from all the bar girl areas. She was a lady.

No Subway in sight mate, actually at a spot on the RCA. :D

Isn't the saying... "no honey if you're making less than 35,000 Baht a month - which is more than you *should* really need?"

:D

For a free site, try plentyoffish.com and select Thailand from the search area list. Some of the same women are on the pay sites also. Same same I guess. Anyway, just looking won't get you bit. Invite me to your wedding if things work out. rolleyes.gif

where did i hear this: no money no honey

mustta been a bad dream

If you hear your Thai lady friend saying that run a mile!!!!

That or "same same"

Only prostitutes say that. The guy didn't say he was wanting Thai women for sex.

I have the Tshirt. To the OP - why go for cyber intros? Thai women are just as approachable as any others. I'm no spring chicken, nor am I competition for Brad Pitt and I don't have a problem with getting to know women there. Save your money for a flight ticket and just be yourself. BTW, if you target the bars, ignore this advice, all will soon become clear.

For a free site, try plentyoffish.com and select Thailand from the search area list. Some of the same women are on the pay sites also. Same same I guess. Anyway, just looking won't get you bit. Invite me to your wedding if things work out. rolleyes.gif

Not a bad option, however from 10 pages of search only one gal looking stunning, and guess what, she is in UK already..5555

Hey Forum,

I did ask for and responses...thanks for the humor and other comments.

Some if not most these site your pay for are not what they advertise...

Life is still good....thanks room!

cal-mike

Then get yourself over to faceparty - google works wonders. Pages of beautiful ladies and men all over the world :o

As long as no-one tells the g/f I've been looking :D

Hey Forum,

I did ask for and responses...thanks for the humor and other comments.

Some if not most these site your pay for are not what they advertise...

Life is still good....thanks room!

cal-mike

The op i think is referring to sites that advertise free to join,but in order to contact other members you need to subscibe.

Is there a place out there to meet or chat with Thai ladies without paying those membership fees?

Several online sites. Especially Thai language ones, but also English language ones. Then there's Skype, MSN etc.

So I think the internet is the best by far. Spend some more time on community / portal / friendship sites.

Yes, chanchao is an internet expert. The internet is his life. He believes that spending your life on the net is a great way to go. My friend met A hot chick on the net. He had an arsenal of pics and chatted for a year with her and her family before discovering it was a guy. I say that everyone should listen to Chanchao, the net "expert"

40 replies, mostly smartass shit. A great welcome to a newbie.

plentyoffish.com is free, but I found thailovelinks to be better. It charges a fee, but is worth it compared to the free plentyoffish site. Pm me if you want any more info.