don't suffer back pain

johnbarpic

I have just visited Nigel also on numerous occasions when suffering with hip pain and also back pain. He resolves my problem every time great value for such treatments. I would say the only other person I have heard about that that used to deliver such speedy relief was born 2020 years ago and has no living patients to prove he was that good. This guy is good gives a simple layman’s terms explanation of why your suffering, so the none medical can understand.

I have been a patient of many Osteo’s Chiropractor’s & sports injury clinics around the world for over 40 years this guy really does & says what it says on the tin, Thanks again Nigel hopefully not see you too soon!!!! 5 Star clinic…

You should be careful promoting Chiropractors for back pain.

There are countless reasons for back pain and even "Nigel" would agree the problems can be made much worse by manipulation!

Before you agree to any treatment like a Chiropractor, you should establish what is the cause:

Is it:

Ligament, Muscle, Nerve, Bone, Displaced discs, wear and tear, Age, general health, weight, lack of exercise, poor posture, infections, vitamin deficiency, Kidney Stones, multiple bone fractures, ie Osteoporosis,  Arthritis  or as often a combination etc.

Mine for example is Spinal Muscular Atrophy....and any Chiropractor would run a mile before offering treatment knowing this prognosis.

You should consider first of all:

• X-ray. These images show the alignment of your bones and whether you have arthritis or broken bones. These images alone won't show problems with your spinal cord, muscles, nerves or disks.
  • MRI or CT scans. These scans generate images that can reveal herniated disks or problems with bones, muscles, tissue, tendons, nerves, ligaments and blood vessels.
  • Blood tests. These can help determine whether you have an infection or other condition that might be causing your pain.
  • Bone scan. In rare cases, your doctor might use a bone scan to look for bone tumors or compression fractures caused by osteoporosis.
  • Nerve studies. Electromyography (EMG) measures the electrical impulses produced by the nerves and the responses of your muscles. This test can confirm nerve compression caused by herniated disks or narrowing of your spinal canal (spinal stenosis).

Many people who are overweight or do no exercise suffer from Back / Hip / knee Pain etc, its a simple fact "too much weight"!    You would be amazed how just losing say a few stones in weight can change your life!

Anyhow, as a long time sufferer the choice is yours! I agree that Nigel has a very good reputation...Good luck!

P.s "Some" of us would be amazed how Yoga can improve the bodies ability to remove pain.

Edited by Paul DS
  • Confused 1