MacBook Pro Mid 2012 Board Repair in Bangkok?

Will2011

Hello,

I have a keyboard backlight and battery drainage issue on my macbook pro mid 2012 non retina and I was wondering if there was a repair shop capable of doing board repairs [not changing parts, repairing] in Bangkok, as I did not find any shop that does repair like louis rossmann in nyc.

Thank you

There is a shop on Sukhuimvit 101/1 between Soi 38 & 38. I believe the name is iPart Store. The Thai owner has repaired many of my Apple devices, and has done a fantastic job in every case and with the lowest prices I can imagine. He is a true tech, with computers in the shop from 30 years ago. I trust him with every repair I need. For instance, the official Apple shop wanted 18,000 THB to replace the keyboard (and touchpad, battery, etc., as they are all one piece) on my mid-2014 MBP. This guy did it for 8,000 THB for the battery.

https://www.facebook.com/ipartstoremac/

Edited by timendres

20 hours ago, timendres said:

There is a shop on Sukhuimvit 101/1 between Soi 38 & 38. I believe the name is iPart Store. The Thai owner has repaired many of my Apple devices, and has done a fantastic job in every case and with the lowest prices I can imagine. He is a true tech, with computers in the shop from 30 years ago. I trust him with every repair I need. For instance, the official Apple shop wanted 18,000 THB to replace the keyboard (and touchpad, battery, etc., as they are all one piece) on my mid-2014 MBP. This guy did it for 8,000 THB for the battery.

For those who don’t do farcebook Here is the website

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, timendres said:

Thanks for the comment. My notifications were on but did not receeived any.

Are you kidding me? I paid a keyboard replacement for THB 2,500 at Platinum. But I'm not talking about replacement, I'm looking for REPAIR. Do you guys even know who Louis Rossmann in NYC is?

But I don't think there is anybody in TH who REPAIR things, not replace.

Anyway, thanks for the address.