Thailand City Navigator 2020 (Update Toyota Map)

15 hours ago, pattayapip said:

That is not what this is about ......

but hey, just put your own spin on it and take over the thread ......

No offense, but I myself was a big user of Garmin nuvi devices during those early days of 2006-07 when google maps was just being born on the first iPhone and androids and was a joke. I kept using and buying these Garmin Devices for Thailand City Navigator maps until 2014. The Nuvi devices were all on rage during those years and practically every 3 months a new nuvi device would come out with pathetic features and prices. But from 2015, google maps data was first time actually on par with that year's thailand city navigator maps but more useful than nuvis due to having all those live traffic data etc. From then on, google maps have only gone strength to strength and left the Thailand City Navigators maps way behind in the dust IMHO.

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the tip to update the built-in maps. I also like the built-in navigation system instead of google maps, because it doesn't cost anything to use. I don't subscribe to data service on my phone. Google maps without cell phone data service aren't very good, there is no live traffic and lots of details are missing, if the maps are downloaded.

31 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

Thanks for the tip to update the built-in maps. I also like the built-in navigation system instead of google maps, because it doesn't cost anything to use. I don't subscribe to data service on my phone. Google maps without cell phone data service aren't very good, there is no live traffic and lots of details are missing, if the maps are downloaded.

The app maps.me is perfect if you want to use navigation while offline.