Help ! Cleaning Tips

Jeffery Stanthorpe

Hi all,

I was at my gf's friends wedding the other day. it was a nice day out but unfortunatly late afternoon at the reception after drinking a couple bottles of the 'vino tinto' i got sick over my new suit and a little over my gf's blouse.

Needless to say it is now heavily stained with a reddish hue (its a cream colored suit )

anyhow, anyone got any tips how to remove a large red wine stain. ( my gf is not returning my calls since the incident :o )

thanks in advance for info :D

Sorry to hear that, Jeffery. Try eating a lot of cream and drinking lots of Baileys before vomiting on the red stains to cancel them out. :D

Alternately, you could always pass your wine-stained suit off as "art?" Best of Luck, m8! :o

Hi all,

I was at my gf's friends wedding the other day. it was a nice day out but unfortunatly late afternoon at the reception after drinking a couple bottles of the 'vino tinto' i got sick over my new suit and a little over my gf's blouse.

Needless to say it is now heavily stained with a reddish hue (its a cream colored suit )

anyhow, anyone got any tips how to remove a large red wine stain. ( my gf is not returning my calls since the incident :o )

thanks in advance for info :D

check into a 4 star business hotel for 2000 baht a night and give it to them to clean....

Reminds me of the time I went back to the UK for a short business trip visit, and met up with an old working colleague in the city. I didn't have any formal clothes with me, save my cream tropical jacket which I wore to the City wine bar for the lunch. It was a hot day, and I folded the jacket and put it on the seat beside me. The colleague knocked over a bottle of red and it went all over my beautiful jacket.

It was ruined and I left it in the chair when I left.

I think you will struggle to get red wine stains out of a light coloured suit.

Sorry mate, chalk it up to experience.

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Jeremy, Jeremy....you really don't have much luck do you?..... Have you considered whether Thailand is really the country for you??... I mean... the curse your ex put on you is now making you drink too much and throw up.... what's gonna happen next.. a plague of frogs? Then again your American ex is looking for you as well.... The camera on your motor bike doesn't work above 60 K/ph and you have a plate in your head.... maybe you should just quit whilst you're ahead