need some help

moe666

My Chinese Medicine Dr. recommended that I drink Millet water for a while. Does anyone know where I can find some millet, went to Rimping Airport plaza but they didn't have any. Thanks for your help boys and girls.

36 minutes ago, moe666 said:

My Chinese Medicine Dr. recommended that I drink Millet water for a while. Does anyone know where I can find some millet,

Where did your Dr suggest you look?  

13 minutes ago, asiasurfer said:

I would suggest Tops in Central Airport Plaza or Rimping in Promenada (biggest stores). You could also try Central Festival at the Super Highway, but I'm not sure where you could look for it.

Thanks 

42 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

I might suggest you drink the urine of young boys

And I might suggest that some people might need a scan close to the area where people can find their mouth used to drinking urine.

10 hours ago, Trujillo said:

blah urolagnia blah ... troll-speak

Every time I think I know where the "virtual bottom" is in the tkn-th-p*ss lake of trolls on this forum, you come along and set a new low.

In the past, I've enjoyed many posts from the sane selves of you.

~o:37;

If you can't find it in local pet shops, as Worgeordie suggested, you can find it easily on line.

Lazada sells it for both bird consumption as millet sprays (see image) or in 1 Kilo bags for making millet tea (very popular in Korea.) Easy to get!

Millet.jpg

I wonder what wondrous things millet does for you. Does it make you tweet more often ? ????

edit: i just googled millet and came across the interesting fact that it can suppress thyroid levels, so for folks with hypothyroidism, like me, that's out. However, that's about eating the grain. no hits on :millet water."

Edited by orang37
memory recovered after alien abduction

4 hours ago, orang37 said:

I wonder what wondrous things millet does for you. Does it make you tweet more often ? ????

edit: i just googled millet and came across the interesting fact that it can suppress thyroid levels, so for folks with hypothyroidism, like me, that's out. However, that's about eating the grain. no hits on :millet water."

I actually Googled 'millet' to understand what this thread was about....  ????

Thanks to everyone who gave good information. Found the millet at a store call Yok that carried the millet I needed. Thanks again to the folks who took my request serious and gave informative information.

Edited by moe666

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

Thanks to everyone who gave good information. Found the millet at a store call Yok that carried the millet I needed. Thanks again to the folks who took my request serious and gave informative information.

Where is that store?

1 hour ago, asiasurfer said:

Where is that store?

The store I went to is just north of the northeast cornor of the moat. Go north pass the Royal Peninsula Hotel. Make a left at the light and the shop and shopping area are across the road to your left. Hard to miss. They also have a shop on the super highway not sure of exact location it will show up on the google map type in Yok intertrading

• Like 1