Gone with the Wind removed from HBO Max

snoop1130

18 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Why would you watch a sitcom from the 1970s...

Probably because it was funny unlike the <deleted> comedy on TV now.

BTW the black couple always came out on top against the honkeys.

more inteligent.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Oh dear, didn't Rocky Bilbao beat 3 black fighters and a communist, has to go I'm afraid.

How long before you will not be able to watch a fight where a white man wins ,as its racist. Or you get arrested for cheering a white guy on .

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

How long before you will not be able to watch a fight where a white man wins ,as its racist. Or you get arrested for cheering a white guy on .

You say that in jest but it will eventually come to that...only white on white or B word on B word fights

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Captain_Bob said:

I demand they also remove the 1939 Oscar contender for best picture, The Wizard of Oz, which exploits and shames people of diminutive stature. ????

Soon there'll be no starters available in restaurants if they get rid of short-order cooks.

Edited by bluesofa
misprit
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, baansgr said:

You say that in jest but it will eventually come to that...only white on white or B word on B word fights

True . I saw on utube a few months back where black American boxing fans were rooting for Tyson Fury against Wilder. They got grief for supporting the white man over the black guy.  Not the Brit over the American . 

• Like 2

The U.K. will be all over this !!

Time to dust off the old fogies in the government department and put them back to work !!

The ones who gave us such classics as:

Blackboard - Chalkboard

Black bin liners - Refuse sacks

Manhole covers - Service covers 

Not only will movies and tv series be lost forever, statues or signs with any racial undertones be removed but we will have to go back to school to learn the “ new “ English language !!

Looks like I will not be able to watch South Park anymore, as they will probably be removing it because of Token.  I also see Elmer Fud having his gun taken away as he is always being a violent man trying to kill the rabbit.  Then there is the Road Runner, can not have Wiley Coyote creating mayhem by dropping big rocks and such.  So much for watching and of the Our Gang television shows anymore as well, the world has gone absolutely mad in trying to erase history.  History is to be learned from not discounted......

• Like 1