Pattaya dog boarding, pattaya dog kennel, pattaya dog hotel, dog retreat, dog spa ?

gamesgplayemail

On 6/15/2020 at 9:35 AM, Guderian said:

If your dog's a small breed and you're not going to be away for months, a vet is probably the best bet these days.

Clearly someone must hate his dog to let it as the vet.

Just the smell and atmosphere scare them !

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 9:10 AM, prk888 said:

Mirabel Pet Resort.  A few kms east of railway line on soi 89

it's a hotel for people with pets, not a place to let your dog alone. And it's clearly overpriced even for people, 2000 cheapest room, what a scam !

• Like 1

18 hours ago, salsajapan said:

Clearly someone must hate his dog to let it as the vet.

Just the smell and atmosphere scare them !

Why don't you read post #6 before making yourself look stupid.

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2020 at 8:45 PM, topt said:

Have you tried these people -

http://www.thaipetcare.com/en/

I ended up using them in the past even though probably half way between Pattaya and Lam Chebang.

After Border Jack closed, we have used them two times for our two dogs (one lab and one larger soi dog) and were quite happy. But of course that is already some time ago ....

There is a French guy on Siam Country Club road who has a shelter and evidently also takes boarders.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You will not find a more cleaner , pet friendly, resasonably priced place than   "Pattaya Dog Stay" , open now, in Huay Yai area , they speak English  ph; 063 441 4630 or find them on  Facebook / Google

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 9:38 AM, giddyup said:

You ever see how the vets board dogs? Usually in a small room upstairs with cages stacked on top of each other. The cleanliness and hygiene leave a lot to be desired as well. I would hesitate to leave my dog for one day in most of them.

We use a Restaurant which is next door to  our local Vet  in East Pattaya,  & watch  the vets helpers walk to the dog borders twice a day, from the front door of the vets shop to the nearest lamp post and straight back ino the shop,, i would never use any Vet  for boarding my dogs 

• Like 1