Great service today.

bodga

I'm  the last person in the world to praise the Thais, mainly due to the daily experience, however Toyota Phrakanong in BKK have great service, nice  attentive friendly  smile, knew the problem I was  having and quickly addressed it, no sour  faces, heads  stuck in phones, braindead  staff.

Thanks Toyota Phrakanong Bangkok, credit where its  due.

Alternator failed last night at 00.30 am as I was just starting on my way back to Prachuap. Dropped it  off there this  morning at 8-30 am.

Also got  full service done at 210k km. 

Iv'e also found the Chevrolet  dealer at Phrakanong pretty  good   for my other vehicle whereas the one at Hua Hin is not so good. The  Hua Hin one always uses 7  litres of  oil when I know it only holds 6.5  till full, they never give me back the half  litre of  full synthetic, get a few of  those each day and theyll  soon have a nice stock of synthetic. No  longer use them.

Bangkok Phrakanong serviced  the car but  told me the air  filter didnt need  changing as it  was  clean and gave me  back all the  used parts inc  oil.

Pity Chevrolet  bailed out of Thailand yet still make the same vehicle in Brazil.

What a shame, I didn't realise it was in the motor forum, thought it might have been in the Bars & Girls slot.

But I agree, Toyota Phitsanulok are very good and honest as well. And have some cracking staff with whom I would relish a good oily service!   PML

Edited by stouricks