Switching from Work Visa to Spouse Work or Marriage Visa (Non-Tha)

Hello,

I'm looking for advice about switching from a Work Visa (Non-Imm B) to a Marriage Visa (Non-Tha). My husband and I are both UK citizens. My job is due to finish end July, but his job will continue until December. Could anyone tell me the process/paperwork involved in what I would do at the end of July? Am I able to connect to his work visa as his spouse, or can I be on a marriage visa? Perhaps a marriage visa is only for those married to Thai citizens, as that's the only information I can really seem to find out about.

I'm happy to be recommended an agency who could help me out with the transfer process.

Many thanks in advance,

Indya 

You can change the reason for your extension of stay based upon working to one based upon your being your husbands wife.

You need to do it on the same day your extension is canceled.

You will need your certified marriage certificate and a copy of it to apply for the extension. Plus a letter from your husband's employer confirming he is still working for them. Your extension will be issued to day his extension expires.

8 minutes ago, natway09 said:

You will also need to get your marriage certificate translated into Thai & notarised (to what level I am not sure)

If they were married in the UK it would not have to be translated since it would be in English.