Anutin maintains investigation into Dr Charnchai’s accusation will be just and fair

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Anutin said Charnchai’s transfer had been ordered by the ministry’s permanent secretary Sukhum Karnchanapimai, adding that as things stand, Kriangsak has quit as acting director, while Charnchai still holds is old post though in an inactive capacity.

Could it be that Big Pharma weighed in ?

Earlier this month, Charnchai was accused of demanding 5 per cent commission from a pharmaceutical firm, and Dr Pitakpol Boonyamalik was instructed to look into the allegations.

Aha

He also insisted that the investigation will be just because Pitakpol is a righteous man who cannot be influenced.

Money, religion, they go hand in hand ting tong

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Isnt it just weird, how you have only been on here a couple of months, and are 1 of the only people supporting this so called government, just weird isnt it.

Isn't that poster supporting fairness and due process rather than supporting government, I certainly read it that way.

1 hour ago, Trillian said:

Interesting that three people read the same sentence and each sees the intent and meaning differently, it looks like Thaivisa Forum is a tough audience.

I think a more descriptive term would be critical.

3 minutes ago, Dap said:

I think a more descriptive term would be critical.

It seems as though a large portion of the membership just posts sad or confused emoji's, how critical does a person need to be to do that.

Edited by Trillian
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Trillian said:

It seems as though a large portion of the membership just posts sad or confused emoji's, how critical does a person need to be to do that.

First you term the attitudes of many on TVF as "tough" but now it appears you simply have a problem with people using emoji's. Now i'm just "confused".

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well just had my first laugh of the day...... Anutin says investigation will be just and fair.:cheesy:

Actually they will be investigating why only 5% commision, this can't allow to continue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Actually they will be investigating why only 5% commision, this can't allow to continue. 

Quite right, it's outrageous! 5% is just an insult to any self-respecting corrupt pig. If you want to belong to the club. Dr. Charnchai, you better stick to its time-honored policies and rules. Your misguided modesty is severely impacting on the club's good reputation.

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Isnt it just weird, how you have only been on here a couple of months, and are 1 of the only people supporting this so called government, just weird isnt it.

I was just thinking the same thing almost Colin, only i have noticed 3 including the regular ......100 can't help thinking they might be shills!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dap said:

First you term the attitudes of many on TVF as "tough" but now it appears you simply have a problem with people using emoji's. Now i'm just "confused".

If you're confused then you must have a confused emoji also.