BTS: Friends and family members will be able to sit next to each other from July 1st

rooster59

15 hours ago, kotsak said:

If anyone asks, we are all friends...

Come on, people, now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now

-- From the song Territorial Pissings by Nirvana.

long before Nirvana!

People need to stay 6 feet apart from each other on the skytrain at all times........How many times have they said the 6 foot rule is critical?.......

Well since everyone ignores the 6 foot rule....I guess we will not require it on the skytrain......But if you go to the beach its absolutely critical you stay 6 feet apart... 

8 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

People need to stay 6 feet apart from each other on the skytrain at all times........How many times have they said the 6 foot rule is critical?.......

Well since everyone ignores the 6 foot rule....I guess we will not require it on the skytrain......But if you go to the beach its absolutely critical you stay 6 feet apart... 

I don't think Ive ever read of a 6 foot rule, have heard 1.5m mentioned numerous times but never 6 foot.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I don't think Ive ever read of a 6 foot rule, have heard 1.5m mentioned numerous times but never 6 foot.

CDC guidelines

To practice social or physical distancing stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html

Edited by redwood1