Leader of London BLM protests demands meeting with Johnson

rooster59

On 6/21/2020 at 11:37 AM, rooster59 said:

"I have been here every day, I am the person that leads 20,000 people every protest," Imarn Ayton, a 29-year-old actress, told Reuters as BLM demonstrators gathered in Hyde Park before their latest march.

"Everyone else seems to be in contact with me, except for Boris, so I would like a conversation."

Nope. She hasn't been in contact with me.

Anyone else here she's missed?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nah, the real problem is racial inequality based on prejudice. 

Explain exactly what that means and give specific examples...as this is another cliche quote that is bandied about all the time

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

All you are highlighting is the fact that ethnic minorities under achieve / under perform. It doesn't prove there is discrimination. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

"Being refused entrance or asked to leave a restaurant, bar or club for no good reason" - Totally possible that they simply perceive this as being racist. They may have exhibited behavior that was problematic but they did not believe it was.

I simply cannot believe anyone gets asked to leave any establishment (or refused entry) simply for being Black .

A bunch of Black kids hanging around in McDonalds all night may get asked to leave for being nuisances , but a Black man and his Wife going out to eat in a restaurant ,  sitting down and the manager comes over and says "Sorry, youre Black, could you leave the restaurant" ; that just doesnt happen .

22 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

The UK is one of the most racially tolerant nations in the world. I still haven't heard a single suggestion as to what specific tangible changes should be made in the UK to meet the demands of BLM and their supporters. If there are no specific demands it suggests the people protesting are just blaming society for their own inadequacies, or they just want a day out and a bit of a ruck. 

Can any of the pro-BLM people on here explain what actual changes need to be made in the UK? 

Many of the non indigenous UK population have no intention of integration and thus create a state of segregation , are not interested in adapting to the UK way of life , practice illegal laws within their strict religions  and are well versed on the social security benefits system . 

I watched a few days ago Pierce Morgan asking the leader of BLM , what is it exactly that you want and are protesting to achieve ?  She replied without making any coherence . Many of the protesters are political activists out to cause anarchy and the looting of shops , burning of cars  and wilful damage to historical monuments do little to demonstrate their cause . 

Racial discrimination laws within the UK are fair and just . BLM should take there demands to places such as Russia or Hungary and see what response they get there .   

15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Sadly a very typical far-left response.

• I will give you my opinion and argue passionately that I am right and you are wrong.
  • When I am questioned I will refuse to properly engage but just repeat verbatim what I have been told to think.
  • If you try to explain your point I will not listen.  I will insist that you listen to me and become offended if you do not view my evidence, but I will not even consider yours.
  • If you try to give me evidence that supports your point, I will not view it.
  • I do not need to engage with any of your points because I know that what I have been told to think is correct because it agrees with my unshakable moral position.

Sadly typical response of a right wing reactionary. 

1. Ha ha ha Oh dear me. 

2. no one tells me what to think, especially right wing reactionaries 

3. Not been offended by anything, and have answered all questions put to me. 

4. I have viewed all evidence and links posted in response to my posts. Unlike your fellow traveler corpus christi who openly admitted  he did not read links. 

5. see points 1 through 4

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, superal said:

Many of the non indigenous UK population have no intention of integration and thus create a state of segregation , are not interested in adapting to the UK way of life , practice illegal laws within their strict religions  and are well versed on the social security benefits system . 

Thats only a small percentage 

15 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Thats only a small percentage 

Or, as they call it in German(y), especially in the news media when yet another 15 year old girl is gang raped by a bunch of age-group peers, "Einzelfälle". When yet another bunch of cops is assaulted, for trying to arrest someone (the thing lately is to call up your buddies in groups of 20+, to surround and intimidate, sometimes actually assault the cops, in order to "free" your pal), etc.

Meaning "single cases", implying it isn't something that happens on a regular basis.

But I don't blame just them. I blame the sytem too, as it allows two tier "justice" (ie lower sentences when father and son "honour" kill the daughter, as according to the judge - often female ones - "It's the culture, so they're not fully to blame", and thus setting precedent for sentencing in such cases), and any criticism at the lack of integration is brushed off as racism & a lack of effort on the behalf of the GERMAN population, to integrate these people.

That being said, it isn't every single one of them. But it IS a problem, and it's going to grow. Unless a stop is put to it. I agree, we SHOULD fight racism. Actual racism, not delusions of perceived White racism/White priviledge. Such as the kind, that feels their own culture is superior, hence no need to integrate, and such.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Didn’t ask for. Don’t need it. 

Well, just so you know....a black politician asks a white liberal that is interviewing him to give an example of racism....as per usual, the one thought blinkered fascist liberal can only reply with mythological quotes such as systematic racism...but can't give an example...he is made to look a right penis as all people the same as him are

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Well, just so you know....a black politician asks a white liberal that is interviewing him to give an example of racism....as per usual, the one thought blinkered fascist liberal can only reply with mythological quotes such as systematic racism...but can't give an example...he is made to look a right penis as all people the same as him are

That's not entirely fair. Rubin is not THAT sort of liberal. And he's Jewish, not White. I posted Rubin last time as well, though with a different Black guest (ex cop Brandon Tatum, he has a lot to say about Policing in Black communities and "racism", BLM, etc. you'd probably like him). Rubin is a CLASSIC Liberal, so not one of those left to far left loonies mascerading behind the term liberal.

Rubin has had a string of conservatives on lately, such as Ben Shapiro, Elder, Tatum, Candace Owens, and many, many more. Rubin has said also, that his fellow (so called/self proclaimed) "liberals" are attacking him regularly, because he does NOT agree with the whole "systemic racism" bs, and he does NOT agree with the irrational Trump hatred, etc.

Classic liberals are either a dying breed, or they're so busy keeping their heads down, that one barely notices them anymore. OR, unless they explicitly state their position, are mistaken for "far right"/"alt right" aka conservatives/centrists.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Why dont you contact BLM, you ask them, then come back and tell us ?

Then we can discuss it on these forums 

I don't need to.

I support them and have read the links you find so hard to open.

You want to discuss examples of racism, then ask those who have suffered it most.

That ain't me.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I want to know what you think, why wont you tell me ?

These are discussion forums, you know 

I've told you what I think

I believe that the protests against racial inequality and discrimination are valid and have posted links showing the data supports this.

You want to discuss actual incidents of racial prejudice, find someone who has suffered them.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I've told you what I think

I believe that the protests against racial inequality and discrimination are valid and have posted links showing the data supports this.

How do you feel that those issues should be resolved ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

How do you feel that those issues should be resolved ?

Talk to those who are suffering from them, listen to their grievances, act upon them and introduce legislation based upon them and that severely punishes financially those who breach them.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1

Posts using content from unapproved YouTube sources and the replies have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown.

Baiting posts, troll posts, trolling replies have been removed.

Petty bickering posts and replies of no substance have been removed.  Blunt replies are not logical discussion techniques. 

On 6/21/2020 at 2:30 PM, BangkokReady said:

These people are insane and have convinced themselves that they are in exactly the same position as some civil rights protesters in America in the 60s.

They want change?  I'm not sure how much better we can make it without giving people of colour a "race dividend" of a thousand pounds a month.

This isn't America.  There are no cops beating up black people.  We have probably one of the most accountable police services in the world.  There is so much done to help POC in the UK that they probably have it better than most average white people.

I have no idea at what point or what they need to have to actually accept that there is no systemic racism.  I suspect that only when POC make up more than 50% of every desirable position in the public, private sector and the media.

It's pure fantasy.

Regarding "This isn't America" our police forces are all integrated with black police chiefs and Mayors, and the statistics do not bear out that white police officers are killing black people in a manner that can be reflected in a statistic that would show that to be true. Mistakes happen their are bad police everywhere. The same drive that is driving what you perceive to be driving this madness in the UK is the same as it is in the USA, and they are simply using the same false pretext from the USA.

6 minutes ago, FarangULong said:

Posting links from the very group doing the protests, is hardly using an unbiased source.

And data by itself, without the ability to interpret correctly PLUS taking other factors/other data into account, is absolutely meaningless.

Which is exactly what BLM/Media/people like you are doing.

2019 twice as many unarmed Whites were killed by US police, than unarmed Blacks. Blacks are only 13% of the population, therefore it is a disproportionate (and thus most likely driven by "racist" motives) amount of killed Blacks. <<<< Narrative as per the race baiting, hatefueling media, taken on & perpetuated by BLM, and taken as gospel by you.

Now here's the extra RELEVANT data + the interpretation of the COMPLETE picture (not just the half-truths, as per the media narrative):

Blacks are 13% of the population, but commit more than half the violent crimes. Therefore there is a stronger police presence in Black neighbourhoods, as they're high crime neighbourhoods. Therefore Blacks, especially the criminal element (which most of these "unarmed" Blacks killed were, in fact), have a disproportionate amount of police interactions. Not because of racism, but simply because there is FAR more crime in their neighbourhoods.

They commit more than half of the crimes, yet die at far lower rates, compared to Whites (who DO NOT make up the other 48ish - depending on the crime, ie for murder the non-Black TOTAL is 48%), who are killed TWICE as often. So it is actually more dangerous to be White, according to the statistics/data.

BTW I posted a few times, that more than 80% of killed Black men were killed by other Black men. I was TECHNICALLY correct, but the actual figure is more closer to 90%....

This thread is about the UK as were the links I posted regarding the extent of inequality and discrimination based upon ethnicity.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

As I've said several times now, your links just show data. They do not show cause. You assume the cause is racial inequality. That's your opinion. But please don't dress is up as fact. 

The data's based upon the realities of racial inequality in the uk.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1