Surgical Face Masks - 4 masks for 10 baht

bbi1

Does anyone know where they're selling those surgical face masks that were 10 baht for 4 masks like at 7/11 or pharmacies or Macro/Tops? Can't seem to see them being sold anywhere after a short amount of time where the government cracked down on price gouging by retailers. Now you see some people selling them as one piece each on the streets. Preferable area would be around Silom area if anyone knows where to pick up some at decent pricing.

711 are selling two packs for 12.50...great if you forget your mask and need one, pronto.  Prices are down at the wet markets, but none under 10 at my local.  2.5 each?  Perhaps if you buy 100 on Lazada, etc..

4 hours ago, moontang said:

711 are selling two packs for 12.50...great if you forget your mask and need one, pronto.  Prices are down at the wet markets, but none under 10 at my local.  2.5 each?  Perhaps if you buy 100 on Lazada, etc..

Are they the standard light blue or light green surgical masks? Any recommended 7-eleven's? I've never come across surgical masks there for quite a while.